BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

7 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Herbie/Duncan you need to set up a Guess The New Manager stall after JDTs comments .. you could make a lil fortune ..maybe our  Merce could run it for you !!

Along with a "what date will Akor Adams sign?" Competition.

• Like 1

Best of luck to all at Ewood this afternoon and congratulations to We Are The Rovers for a magnificent effort. Can't be there myself as we are in Brittany, but will be checking in for updates throughout . 

COYB! 

Edited by Shirley Crabtree Wrestler
SAVE OUR CLUB! WTF IS GOING ON?????

In spite of all the off field shenanigans, there's not many better things in life than being at Ewood.

I'm once again looking forward to getting down there this afternoon to watch the Blues.

Well done to all those who have helped to put this day in place.

Let's hope for a great afternoon.

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead

I can’t make it today, sadly. But just to add to the comments of praise really.

Thanks so much to everyone involved in making a real effort. You’d like to think the club would try and replicate this during the season (on a Saturday game!!), but I’ll not hold my breath like.

• Like 5

Predicted lineup for today? Whatever it is will probably give a very clear idea of what our starting 11 will be against West Brom.

I'm expecting something like this:

Kaminski

JRC          Carter          Hyam       Pickering

Travis       Tronstad      Szmodics

Hedges      Gallagher       Dolan

Pretty toothless up front 😬.

Switching JRC into midfield at the expense of Travis, with Brittain coming in at right back would also be a decent option, and hopefully Markanday and Ennis get some minutes today. I really hope the former gets a chance to shine this season.

Gallagher needs to have the form of his life this season by the looks of it.

Congratulations to all those who’ve grafted to get this initiative off the ground and over the line. I’d be really pleased to see more of it in future.

I’m about 200 miles away from Ewood today, but hope everyone has an excellent day.

• Like 2

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

There are no goals in that side..awful

Yeah the front 3 need improving upon that doesn't make it an awful side for this level 

Brererton was the only regular goalscorer last season with 14 goals he went 9 games without scoring and 12 games without scoring if my memory serves me correctly

We still finished 7th so whatever way you want to dress it up it isn't an awful team for this level 

• Like 3