BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

51 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Is there a way of getting a programme whilst neither attending nor being local?

Just getting this set up today but it's possible to pre-order now here.  As above, subscriptions are also available. Note that the issue is included in the previous subscription from last season too.

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-issue-109-girona-special

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 4,000 Holes said:

Just getting this set up today but it's possible to pre-order now here.  As above, subscriptions are also available. Note that the issue is included in the previous subscription from last season too.

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-issue-109-girona-special

Super - I’ve ordered it.

It makes a nice change to have some efficiency linked to (albeit indirectly) the club!

eta - nearly put my foot in it!! - this website is very well run too.

😀👍

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 4

It’s the way this club is operated. Have a look at the latest Fans Forum minutes as proof of that. Tony Parkes tribute? Still being ‘looked into’ four years later. Engaging fans in outlying areas? The FF members themselves have to do the donkey work.

So of course matchday initiatives have to be sorted by fans too. Some number they have down there…

• Like 2

Siggurdson out for 8 weeks with a groin strain!! is the injury curse on Rovers continueing into the new season. I will be at Ewood Saturday for the friendly against Girona. It sounds like a fun day out with Rovers trust taking over for the day, and I can check out the new boys see how they perform.

19 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Siggurdson out for 8 weeks with a groin strain!! is the injury curse on Rovers continueing into the new season. I will be at Ewood Saturday for the friendly against Girona. It sounds like a fun day out with Rovers trust taking over for the day, and I can check out the new boys see how they perform.

New boys? More like just one.

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

For those who can't come down is this gear available anywhere else ?

Looks good.

I second this, can’t make the game unfortunately but wouldn’t mind some of the gear on offer.

7 hours ago, Polky said:

I second this, can’t make the game unfortunately but wouldn’t mind some of the gear on offer.

At the moment it’s just us wearing the gear…partly to identify us as the stallholders but also to test out the interest if anyone fancies buying some. Your replies make it more likely we’ll do something…

If there is sufficient interest - we really would need a minimum of 10 orders - we can add these to our range of merch that we sell on here.

So if anyone else likes the look of it - add a comment on here then I can contact our suppliers…🔵   @tomphil @Polky

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

At the moment it’s just us wearing the gear…partly to identify us as the stallholders but also to test out the interest if anyone fancies buying some. Your replies make it more likely we’ll do something…

If there is sufficient interest - we really would need a minimum of 10 orders - we can add these to our range of merch that we sell on here.

So if anyone else likes the look of it - add a comment on here then I can contact our suppliers…🔵   @tomphil @Polky

Like! Any hoodies?