BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

I was going to buy 5 tickets today, as due to a very kind offer from a member of the BRFC Trust team, my Grandson has been chosen as one of the mascots. I tried to buy him a kit today at the club shop, but they have none and don’t expect to be getting any for two weeks. His kit from last year, no longer fits, due to a growth spurt.

I have put the feelers out for a kit for him, but so far, no joy.

Hope he isn’t going to miss out, due to that, it would be a great shame. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mhead2 said:

-will the Crowd take up the edited version of "A Day in the Life" from Sergeant Pepper at 2.55pm(Goosebump time if they sing it)?

Is this actually happening then yes? Might be worth a specific piece on joining in with this on socials

On 23/07/2023 at 12:35, 4,000 Holes said:

Just getting this set up today but it's possible to pre-order now here.  As above, subscriptions are also available. Note that the issue is included in the previous subscription from last season too.

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-issue-109-girona-special

My copy has just arrived. 😀

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Polky said:

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope it goes well.

I’m being dragged round Middlebrook shopping with the Wife on Saturday, I know where I would rather be 😂

If she’s taking you shopping on Saturday, surely she should go with you to Stockport tonight. Quid pro quo! If not tell her to catch the train to Reebok.👍

46 minutes ago, Spartakfenni said:

If she’s taking you shopping on Saturday, surely she should go with you to Stockport tonight. Quid pro quo! If not tell her to catch the train to Reebok.👍

I might give that a go, but I think I already know the answer 😂

The Girona Special fanzine/programme can be purchased ONLINE HERE or on EBAY HEREIt will also be available to buy on Kidder Street and the BRFCS pop-up stand outside Ewood before the match. Over 170 copies have already been posted out. Just £2.00 it even comes with a throwback 'Eurover' programme cover!

20230726_181659.jpg

Edited by 4,000 Holes
  • Like 5

On 27/07/2023 at 18:53, Mhead2 said:

As Chair of Trust when we were offered the chance to sponsor the pre-Season friendly I immediately thought of a few personal and Rovers targets:

-can "We are THE Rovers" do it?!!

-can we get near to 5,000 supporters there?

-will the other Fan Groups support us?

-can we show the Club that cheaper Programmes can sell larger amounts? Thanks 4,000 Holes for a supreme effort.

-will the Crowd take up the edited version of "A Day in the Life" from Sergeant Pepper at 2.55pm(Goosebump time if they sing it)?

- can we have a good day out(inc Band) and get a last minute sale of Season Tickets.?

Lets support our young Team from our superb Academy. But keep thinking Big!

Please say hello to the Trust people on Saturday- if 4,000 Holes will let me, I will be selling lots of Programmes(£2 in coins please)

THANKS to everyone who has tried hard to put this on.

Got my tickets, I’ll be there.

• Like 3

Of all the days for the clubs hierarchy to remind us how fucking useless they all are. Couldn’t write it. 

I bet the organisers are thinking you set of bastards today of all days to further reveal your utter incompetence.

I’m sure it’ll be a decent afternoon and won’t detract from the great efforts put in by the fans planning it. Hopefully waggott will be out and about for a meet and greet with random fans he wants to open links after all. I’d like that. 

• Like 1

He’ll be in the lounges as usual, he doesn’t lower himself to engage with the plebs in the stands… though he’s usually shooting his mouth off with whoever will listen in there… I wager the cat will have got his tongue today though for some odd reason.

20 hours ago, Polky said:

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope it goes well.

I’m being dragged round Middlebrook shopping with the Wife on Saturday, I know where I would rather be 😂

Give her the card and invite her best friend. It’s probably more fun for both of you