BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

15 hours ago, JHRover said:

I'm still at a loss as to why they need permission to send funds from India tomorrow when at least a portion of the Adam Wharton cash will have been received in the last few weeks.

Any ideas?

There was a rumour that an amount of the first portion of the Wharton money would have to be given straight to Adam, who had a clause in his contract entitling him to 10% of his sale price (ie. 1.8m up front). The delay in the transfer was, allegedly, that Swag was trying to get out of paying it, or to pay it over the course of the contract (so 10% of each payment received). I don't have any insight as to whether this is accurate or not, but it might explain why the first instalment of the cash is underwhelming.

12 minutes ago, AspRover said:

There was a rumour that an amount of the first portion of the Wharton money would have to be given straight to Adam, who had a clause in his contract entitling him to 10% of his sale price (ie. 1.8m up front). The delay in the transfer was, allegedly, that Swag was trying to get out of paying it, or to pay it over the course of the contract (so 10% of each payment received). I don't have any insight as to whether this is accurate or not, but it might explain why the first instalment of the cash is underwhelming.

I'm pretty sure that's not correct. I think he was due a bonus when he left, but nothing like that level, so far as I am aware.

7 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

One of two things will happen. Funding will be approved or it will be delayed again. 

I'd be surprised if it gets delayed again given the time already spent on this. 

Ultimately you cannot stop people from spending their money from how they want so I'm sure it will be resolved.

But I could be wrong.

Just waiting to see what bullshit they come up with now, as not to fund us. 

Are they really going to change? 

Waggott has his bullshit bingo springs to mind when we hear their excuses. 

When will fans learn, nowt will change until they are gone. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

Just waiting to see what bullshit they come up with now, as not to fund us. 

Are they really going to change? 

Waggott has his bullshit bingo springs to mind when we hear their excuses. 

When will fans learn, nowt will change until they are gone. 

Will this not facilitate them to leave? 

breaking news

aneurhada desai and her vile family have all been indicted on money laundering charges by an indian court,the disgraced poultry giants were led away by police as they hung there heads in sorrow,eldest son balaji was reportedly in tears and could barely walk,as police tore his beloved medallion of his chest and prodded him down the steps to the custody suite,what remains of their empire,nobody is certain,one thing is certain,justice in india is quick and harsh

if carlsberg did indian court cases😁

Edited by simongarnerisgod
spelling
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Staffordshire Rover said:

It’s 7.30pm in India and there is still no news. 

We didn't hear anything until ages after last time either. It was down to an Eagle eyed poster on here to spot that the case had been adjourned.

The silence from the Club was deafening- as it usually is when bad news is afoot - like when a planning application to bulldoze half of Brockhall had been sneakily slipped in under the radar but was spotted by someone on here ( MattyBlue?)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lraC said:

I'm pretty sure that's not correct. I think he was due a bonus when he left, but nothing like that level, so far as I am aware.

Probably down to a loyalty bonus when he signed his contract here that would be paid if he saw it through ( no doubt Nyambe, Rothwell, Lenhihen and BBD benefited from similar hence them happy to walk )

So if the club sell they are liable to pay up straight away as they are the sellers, although no doubt it'll be spun as he wanted to leave.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We didn't hear anything until ages after last time either. It was down to an Eagle eyed poster on here to spot that the case had been adjourned.

The silence from the Club was deafening- as it usually is when bad news is afoot - like when a planning application to bulldoze half of Brockhall had been sneakily slipped in under the radar but was spotted by someone on here ( MattyBlue?)

Well, I was the first to flag it on here, but it came from an eagle-eyed Facebook pal who had spotted it on the Ribble Valley Council planning page... how odd that the club didn't want to shout from the rooftops, considering it was such an 'exciting development'* as per Swag's rumbled interview to the in house media team.

(* Exciting development being to bulldoze half of Brockhall to put houses on it)

7 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Affidavit filed on Venky’s behalf yesterday (no further details appear to be available for this)…

IMG_1565.thumb.jpeg.2de59afa6779c803ce388d92d3e9ae40.jpeg

That was filed on 30/05/23. It doesn't seem particularly pertinent to today?

Which is just as well because if it was it doesn't give theimpression of any hearing being a mere formality.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

That was filed on 30/05/23. It doesn't seem particularly pertinent to today?

Which is just as well because if it was it doesn't give theimpression of any hearing being a mere formality.

Item one on the list was filed yesterday…

8 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Item one on the list was filed yesterday…

You're right sorry. 

The main title seems fairly nebulous subject matter unrelated to the matter at hand. Perhaps their Advocate is trying to argue that as a matter of principle the Authorities are not entitled to be intervening in this manner.

• Like 1