BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

1 hour ago, J*B said:

They're often involved in politics within the Maharashtra region and are one of the biggest land owners in Pune, of which Mumbai is expanding closer and closer towards. Times of India won't rock the boat. 

There’s nothing in it for them is there ?

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I'm not sure it actually does. They're committed (or where, prior to the investigation) to investing the maximum amount under FFP rules. If we lose 5K ST holders, I can't see any reason why that would change. All that would happen is the funding would go towards the loss of ST income rather than transfer/wages. 

…….therefore it does have consequences.

2 hours ago, J*B said:

The Times of India want absolutely nothing to do with discrediting one of the countries most powerful families, the regions biggest employers and huge investor in advertising. Many people have tried many times.  

Most powerful families? Really?

1 hour ago, J*B said:

They're often involved in politics within the Maharashtra region and are one of the biggest land owners in Pune, of which Mumbai is expanding closer and closer towards. Times of India won't rock the boat. 

The Venky chicken shop brand might be well known in some areas but the family themselves i don't think so and certainly not outside of Pune.

I doubt they come in the top 100 influential families or wealthy families in India and their so called influence isn't doing them much good at the moment in court.  Of course on their doorstep the media won't rock the boat if they make advert money just like in small town Blackburn with the LT.

Wider picture i'm sure if the right money was paid something could get published there have been articles before also their present issues have been reported on.

If they are falling 'fowl' of this present regime then now would probably be a good time to strike because someone is after them that's obvious.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Them being committed to investing the maximum they can under FFP is an absolute myth. Example, their repeated refusal to relay the pitch fully and to adequately maintain the ground, neither of which falls under FFP.

In my opinion Waggott has told them it won't cost more than X (whatever the maximum FFP allowance is) and is spending that entire budget player side as he sees that as the best chance to do his brief i.e. get the club to the Prem so they can sell. That way Venkys are committed to one number. 

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

In my opinion Waggott has told them it won't cost more than X (whatever the maximum FFP allowance is) and is spending that entire budget player side as he sees that as the best chance to do his brief i.e. get the club to the Prem so they can sell. That way Venkys are committed to one number. 

Is the serial f*cking up / sabotaging of transfers part of the plan to get the club back to the Prem?

The only Prem we might get to under Venkys / Pasha / Waggott is the Northern Premier League.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Is the serial f*cking up / sabotaging of transfers part of the plan to get the club back to the Prem?

The only Prem we might get to under Venkys / Pasha / Waggott is the Northern Premier League.

I think thats gross negligence from employees and/or the people in charge of running the club employing inexperienced people into key positions to keep the running costs low.

• Like 1

So Mowbray after repeatedly failing to get anywhere on a mid table budget and 15 mill spent on 3 fwds then tells them to forget the promotion as it needs 100 mill to get there.

Next we have Waggot telling them the best way instead is invest minimum for FFP,  sell best players to top up the bills, continually cut the budget and don't back the coach most likely to get you there.

You'd think they might have worked it out by now and found some middle ground.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J*B said:

I think thats gross negligence from employees and/or the people in charge of running the club employing inexperienced people into key positions to keep the running costs low.

So why leave them in post?

They either never learn or just don’t care.

My 50P is on the latter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, martonrover said:

So why leave them in post?

They either never learn or just don’t care.

My 50P is on the latter.

I think they're in post because Suhail Pasha is effectively a non-official Director for the football club, making the majority of the strategic decisions and has a good relationship with the CEO. I think Suhail is convinced and his approval to the owners means that they don't spend more than a few minutes every few months thinking about us. All very much in my opinion and not factual, of course. 

15 minutes ago, J*B said:

I think they're in post because Suhail Pasha is effectively a non-official Director for the football club, making the majority of the strategic decisions and has a good relationship with the CEO. I think Suhail is convinced and his approval to the owners means that they don't spend more than a few minutes every few months thinking about us. All very much in my opinion and not factual, of course. 

I agree.

Hired goons.

Suhail Pasha, aka the invisible idiot.

46 minutes ago, J*B said:

The club secretary is very experience as is the finance director and the CEO of the club. 

Has they been any consequences from the Failed transfer of Duncan McGuire of any staff member losing their job? 

Suhail is Venkys puppet and Waggot is Suhail puppet i think that much is obvious as to how the peer order works at Ewood.

Both are doing very nicely plodding along earning a few hundred grand a year doing something most dream of, something neither are very good at but they get by winging it short term year by year.

Neither will stand up to their bosses and tell them what is what and what is required to do anything other than keep the lights on, it's called keeping the bosses off your back for an easy life.

Both should be stepping fwd doing what is in the best interests medium and long term for BRFC and telling the owners straight to sort the finances or consider real dialogue with any genuine interested parties.  They won't though they'll do the opposite and keep a lid on as much as they can whilst sitting pretty.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The club secretary is very experience as is the finance director and the CEO of the club. 

Has they been any consequences from the Failed transfer of Duncan McGuire of any staff member losing their job? 

You can be the most experienced in the world - but if you're stretched, you're stretched, and thats where mistakes happen. 

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The CEO is very experienced at wrecking football clubs. 

I agree with @J*B, though.

The only person with any real clout based at the club ,(albeit unofficially), is Pasha.

The Raos seemingly trust him, hence nothing changes, apart from the occasional shuffling of deckchairs.

Yep and that's why those two need to be first port of call in regards to any stick being given out.

They won't answer questions, not with any real conviction or truth anyway in Swags case, whilst the other fella just hides.

Leave the manager out of it he was just wheeled in quick to deflect the attention.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

What confirmed this even more, was that months of JDT calling out Waggot and taking the piss out of him about various things including the bus saw nothing happen, but the first time he mentions Suhail he was gone within a week.

Agreed. Suhail is the nearest thing to the owners based over here.

Waggott is a slimy toad, but Suhail is the one we should be going after to make his life uncomfortable.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, J*B said:

You can be the most experienced in the world - but if you're stretched, you're stretched, and thats where mistakes happen. 

Has they been any consequences from the Failed transfer of Duncan McGuire of any staff member losing their job

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Has they been any consequences from the Failed transfer of Duncan McGuire of any staff member losing their job

There was probably a reward for a job well done

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Yep and that's why those two need to be first port of call in regards to any stick being given out.

They won't answer questions, not with any real conviction or truth anyway in Swags case, whilst the other fella just hides.

Leave the manager out of it he was just wheeled in quick to deflect the attention.

Just a thought this and feel free to shoot me down. What about getting a couple of thousand Suhail masks and all wearing them for the sky game V Ipswich.

He will be on TV x 2,000 then and can hardly hide form that.

Edited by lraC
Typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, lraC said:

Just a thought this and feel free to shoot me down. What about getting a couple of thousand Suhail mass and all wearing them for the sky game V Ipswich.

He will be on TV x 2,000 then and can hardy hide form that.

Good idea.

It's way beyond time that he was called out the guy should at least have the decency to turn up at supporters meetings to speak for the ownership.

I'd wager the majority don't even know he exists but they will do once attention is drawn.

• Like 3

Okay, lets get a price for 2,000.

Can we gauge how many would be up for it on here and I can get a site sorted similar to crowd funding, or maybe a paypal account sorted..

Anyone up for it, just say so and see if a friend or two not on here is game too.

Let's aim for at least 2,000

• Like 2