BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

Guys .... they can't sell because 

1) Books will be open 

2) They can't write off the losses as they gotta pay SBI back..unless SBI writes it off as bad debt ,which RBI(Reserve Bank of INDIA) will come with pitch forks together with Finance Ministry and it's election year...

if only ROVERs trust or BRFCS takes out a one page in "TIMES OF INDIA" or start a twitter or facebook campaign ...

"MADE IN UK, DESTROYED IN INDIA"

"RESCUE ROVERs" 

"BLACKBURN ROVERS FANS looking for owners" 

29 minutes ago, miqaayil said:

1) Books will be open 

2) They can't write off the losses as they gotta pay SBI back..unless SBI writes it off as bad debt ,which RBI(Reserve Bank of INDIA) will come with pitch forks together with Finance Ministry and it's election year...

if only ROVERs trust or BRFCS takes out a one page in "TIMES OF INDIA" or start a twitter or facebook campaign ...

"RESCUE ROVERs" 

The books are open and have been since they took over - the FA - EPL before - have to see them every season so it’s a mute point you make.

There is NO money laundering through Rovers and BRFC are not under investigation NOR are they linked to anything Venkys have done with their Indian tax returns!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The books are open and have been since they took over - the FA - EPL before - have to see them every season so it’s a mute point you make.

There is NO money laundering through Rovers and BRFC are not under investigation NOR are they linked to anything Venkys have done with their Indian tax returns!

Any chance you can answer that question I've asked you numerous times? 

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

So all this court case stuff is nothing to do with Rovers? Other than an excuse not to provide adequate funds to improve.

3 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

I'm sorry but i respectfully disagree ... the books sing according to the lyrics of the songwriter 

i don't think i ever mentioned laundering ... for that you need to own the money you are moving to avoid taxation.

BRFC cannot come under investigation as its not an Indian Registered Entity. 

i look at things from a simple law of business simply put " Juice is worth the squeeze " ... but also i could be completely wrong. 

i also believe these recent news of not wanting to sell is a form of reverse advertising of a willingness to sell at higher price , i may also be wrong but i judge the fire by the smoke as i'm far from the burning ground.

8 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It's Nixon, so I'd treat the story with a lorry load of salt but even if it were true they'd have to be fairly quick to sell us as a PL Club given that promotion is arguably a licence to get tubbed for a season then go straight back down.

All indications up to now (before the current Court case) were that they'd never consider selling, ever, and in the unlikely event we did ever get promoted under them you'd think being in the Premier League would make them less not more inclined to sell.

I agree, but it's that dumb I can fully believe it.

5 hours ago, miqaayil said:

1) Books will be open 

"RESCUE ROVERs" 

I'd happily contribute to that!

9 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I've only seen in passing on Facebook and haven't read in detail as I'm out and about but nixon has done a story saying venkys have been approached buy potential buyers but won't sell unless we get to the PL. As frustrating as that is as we'll never get promotion under the venkys, it might at least shut up the crowd who always spout "who is going to buy us" 

Its a bit confronting though to know that no-one will ever be able to buy us under that scenario!

As if we could ever achieve promotion to the Premier League under Venkys!

That dream drifts farther away with every season they own us.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 47er said:

Its a bit confronting though to know that no-one will ever be able to buy us under that scenario!

As if we could ever achieve promotion to the Premier League under Venkys!

That dream drifts farther away with every season they own us.

So far they’ve made sure we never get in that position.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, miqaayil said:

1) Books will be open 

"RESCUE ROVERs" 

The Times of India want absolutely nothing to do with discrediting one of the countries most powerful families, the regions biggest employers and huge investor in advertising. Many people have tried many times.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, miqaayil said:

1) Books will be open 

"RESCUE ROVERs" 

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

The Times of India want absolutely nothing to do with discrediting one of the countries most powerful families, the regions biggest employers and huge investor in advertising. Many people have tried many times.  

That is interesting, because I had been thinking along the same lines as @miqaayil.

Whatever we do in England won’t even register on the Raos’ radar.

Would an Indian media outlet possibly entertain an advert which is polite, eg asking them to put the club up for sale?

If not, the only form of protest that will eventually have consequences is to stop attending home games.

To that end, I will not be renewing my season ticket.

50 minutes ago, tomphil said:

One of the country's most powerful families ?

In India ?

Bollox

They're often involved in politics within the Maharashtra region and are one of the biggest land owners in Pune, of which Mumbai is expanding closer and closer towards. Times of India won't rock the boat. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

If not, the only form of protest that will eventually have consequences is to stop attending home games.

To that end, I will not be renewing my season ticket.

I'm not sure it actually does. They're committed (or where, prior to the investigation) to investing the maximum amount under FFP rules. If we lose 5K ST holders, I can't see any reason why that would change. All that would happen is the funding would go towards the loss of ST income rather than transfer/wages. 

• Like 4

End of the day if you’ve had enough, don’t go. It’s your money, your time, your stress levels, your morals.

But even if we ended up at Oyston level crowds, this lot still wouldn’t give a flying fuck.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, J*B said:

I'm not sure it actually does. They're committed (or where, prior to the investigation) to investing the maximum amount under FFP rules. If we lose 5K ST holders, I can't see any reason why that would change. All that would happen is the funding would go towards the loss of ST income rather than transfer/wages. 

Them being committed to investing the maximum they can under FFP is an absolute myth. Example, their repeated refusal to relay the pitch fully and to adequately maintain the ground, neither of which falls under FFP.

• Like 5