BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (a) - 23/9/23

Just now, BigBar said:

Having seen the Big Sam style at Rovers and the JDT style at Rovers. I know which one I'd rather watch. Clue: it's not suicide football.

You say that but last year at this time we were playing poorly and winning. Plenty on here didn't like it.

• Like 2

Just now, BigBar said:

Having seen the Big Sam style at Rovers and the JDT style at Rovers. I know which one I'd rather watch. Clue: it's not suicide football.

It's not suicide football though - our GK has thrown 2 in the back of the net and was VERY slow coming out for the 3rd. A good GK and we easily win this 3-1. He's an absolute clown. 

• Like 5

We’ve punched ourselves out and to be honest, scoring three away from home should be a win. We can’t legislate for a keeper that’s contributing to the opposition’s xG.

The rally early second half is good, Siggy looked good, Leonard looked good, Szmodics is on a good run of scoring. Those are the positives, at least.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

We’ve punched ourselves out and to be honest, scoring three away from home should be a win. We can’t legislate for a keeper that’s contributing to the opposition’s xG.

The rally early second half is good, Siggy looked good, Leonard looked good, Szmodics is on a good run of scoring. Those are the positives, at least.

Pears shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Just now, Bethnal said:

this is all so true bit needs the  manager to recognise the keeper situation that we can all see clear as day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's not suicide football though - our GK has thrown 2 in the back of the net and was VERY slow coming out for the 3rd. A good GK and we easily win this 3-1. He's an absolute clown. 

It's both. They aren't mutually exclusive. 

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Short memories. 

I'd back JDT to figure it out.

If Pears starts against Leciester then he's definitely got a problem around his goalkeepers.

Conspiracy theory, he's under orders to play Pears. Development.

If he doesn't drop him next match then I'll believe it.