BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 27/9/23 Carabao Cup

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

Sorry but it's not a good sign that Telalovic isn't grabbing that ball to take that pen. Supposed to be the main man FFS, act like it at least. 

Penalty takers are decided by the manager before the game starts.

• Like 1

Further evidence tonight that keepers in this league can't handle shots from distance.  

We absolutely need to push players to shoot more often. 

Also not counting Morans 2nd as a pro for short corners, even despite our lack of height I stil can't see short corners working 

Edited by B16Rover
Can't spell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

If you don't enjoy this Rovers team you might as well get a season ticket to Aldi.

Some real talent in that side, with a brilliant manager who loves to attack. 

I love the manager. The Venkys and Swag are crushing our club and our spirit but at least JDT seems intent on sending a ‘fuck you’ message to them.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Further evidence tonight that keepers in this league can't handle shots from difference.  

Also not counting Morans 2nd as a pro for short corners, even despite our lack of height I stil can't see short corners working 

Most are vulnerable to any half decent strike, the ironic thing is we don't shoot from distant very often. Baffling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Further evidence tonight that keepers in this league can't handle shots from distance.  

We don’t shoot outside the box enough. Instead we try to pass it in the net, where still we can’t succeed properly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

He's been really poor tonight apparently. Just waiting on others who's there to confirm 

I think we should focus a bit more on what sounds like a quality performance by Moran and Sigurdsson... will watch the play back tomorrow with interest.

In terms of Telalovic we know it can take players quite a while to bed in (BBD is a great example, he was absolutely horrendous for a season). Telalovic has never played significant minutes at this level. He might be terrible, but we may as well give him 6-8 games.

• Like 2

Maybe we can just score more than teams? 

Not at the game but hope Markanday took it well.  Feel there's a good technical player there and he seems to be doing the right things (trying to join us for game time, taking loans even if they didn't work out) so can't knock a trier 

Edited by B16Rover
Teams not players