BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 27/9/23 Carabao Cup

It's not a great draw. However, we thought that when we played West Ham and Leicester last season, and JDT got a tune out of those games 😉

It's a cup competition and it is always good for your players to be tested by those from a higher league.

COYB!

4 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Fancy us to beat them! Presume it will be midweek so won’t be as big following as many think. Hopefully the club put on free coaches! (Doubt that)

When is the league cup ever not midweek? 😂 We took a decent amount to West Ham last season to be fair. We’ll do 3k+ I imagine. 

It could have been worse - imagine being a Mansfield of Port Vale fan just now, with all those glamour ties just balls away, but failing to drop out of the bag. No one will consider the possibility of us winning, which I think is always a better starting point for Rovers than us feeling like we can walk it.

Another really entertaining game after long queues getting into the ground, if only we had other stands.

Moran was really good as was Sigurdsson despite his missed penalty. Markanday and Hill also impressed and Garrett put himself about and got a good goal. Full backs decent too.

Telalovic looks nowhere near the required standard, not what we needed. Tronstad kept losing the ball in stupid areas, Scott Wharton is a shadow of the player from 2 seasons ago and Wahlstedt was poor for the first.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

And magically, Rovers.co.uk is back up and running again...

I'm a big fan of Occam's razor.

The website is back up because they're incompetent - they haven't deliberately turned away people buying tickets. These cup games are MASSIVE for Waggot's end of year report - it's essentially free money that he never could account for under Mowbray. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Telalovic looks nowhere near the required standard,

was a desperation signing because broughton and kimberley could`nt find anyone proven at our level,i bet they were ringing round every agent in the agent book,****** chancers both of them,prepare yourself for more desperation recruitment in january

• Like 3