BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 27/9/23 Carabao Cup

I appreciate you are going to have to watch from the grassy bank behind the Riverside but those of us with a Rovers TV subscription will be using telekinesis in the absence of TV and Radio..

Gee thanks Swag.

This is a different proposition from what it appeared when drawn just after we had scored 8 with one shot against. Remember those days?

Cardiff late late show at Sunderland means they travel to Ewood with 3 wins on the run.

I expect we will see

Wahlstedt 

JRC Hall S Wharton Batty

Tronstad Garrett

Markanday Gilsenan Dolan

Lucky dip consolation prize winner

Most important for me- apart from penalties preparation- is that Wahlstedt unambiguously states his claim for a start against Leicester.

COYB.

• Like 3

• K-Hod pinned this topic
51 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Wahlstedt

JRC   Hill   Wharton   Batty

Tronstad Garrett

Markanday Moran Dolan

Telalovic

Team is likely to be this but I do wonder if they might consider giving Sigurdsson 90 mins here seeing as he was taken off at half time on Saturday.

Interesting that within the relatively small confines of this MB, three have already declared they will not be at the match owing to the BE being closed - think the BE absentees will be in the hundreds.  In fact I reckon it will only take circa 150 Blackburn Enders not to attend, who would otherwise have done, then Waggott's decision will be in the red.

Waggott, I think you are a right plonker and rather than save Rovers money, you are going to cost the club money - moronic absurdity.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 6

We'll probably go and win this one before losing to Leicester on Sunday, such is the way things seem to be going atm. Would be great for Telalovic to get on the scoresheet, and I'm hopeful that Gilsenan and Sigurdsson get some more minutes as well.

My predicted team:

Wahlstedt

JRC     Hill     Wharton   Batty

Tronstad    Garrett

Markanday  Dolan  Sigurdsson (first 45) / Gilsenan (second 45)

Telalovic

2 hours ago, philipl said:

I appreciate you are going to have to watch from the grassy bank behind the Riverside but those of us with a Rovers TV subscription will be using telekinesis in the absence of TV and Radio..

Gee thanks Swag.

This is a different proposition from what it appeared when drawn just after we had scored 8 with one shot against. Remember those days?

Cardiff late late show at Sunderland means they travel to Ewood with 3 wins on the run.

I expect we will see

Wahlstedt 

JRC Hall S Wharton Batty

Tronstad Garrett

Markanday Gilsenan Dolan

Most important for me- apart from penalties preparation- is that Wahlstedt unambiguously states his claim for a start against Leicester.

COYB.

That must be the shortest team we’ve ever fielded.

Can I respectfully suggest that anybody who isn't going due to Waggott's stupid decision at the very least let him know. He will use a low crowd as justification for his decision and, as usual disregard important truths. It will only take a few moments to email him on Sw4gg0tt@rovers.co.uk

If you are contacting him please be respectful.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Can I respectfully suggest that anybody who isn't going due to Waggott's stupid decision at the very least let him know. He will use a low crowd as justification for his decision and, as usual disregard important truths. It will only take a few moments to email him on Sw4gg0tt@rovers.co.uk

E-Mail sent.

12 minutes ago, arbitro said:

sent and i did`nt use any expletives!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, philipl said:

Gee thanks Swag.

I expect we will see

Wahlstedt 

JRC Hall S Wharton Batty

Tronstad Garrett

Markanday Gilsenan Dolan

COYB.

It's been a long time since the bank behind the Riverside was grassy. It's more of an urban jungle.

Really hope we take this game seriously because another cup run might be our best chance of some excitement with it looking a pipe dream that we get anywhere near the play offs. We dont play until Sunday and some of our second team is not up to it although equally its a good idea to give the likes of Hill, Rankin Costello, Tronstad and Telalovic a game with a view to potentially breaking in ahead of the weekend. 

Wahlstedt

Rankin Costello Hill Wharton Pickering

Travis Tronstad

Markanday Moran Sigurdsson/Gilsenan

Telalovic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Also, let Elliott Jackson (@_ElliottJackson - Twitter) know.

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

Hopefully zero goals conceded and as close to zero as possible for the attendance.

Any Blackburn End regulars not boycotting this game need to have a serious word with themselves.

50% who would go in there for this game will just shrug their shoulders and go in the JW the other 50% will say #### it and stay at home.

Ironically both sets will be spun to justify the useless cretins decision, that's what we are up against this guy isn't a CEO he's a politician, a spin doctor.

Whatever the crowd and whatever the piddling savings or losses he still gets his wage.

wAnKeR

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JHRover said:

Seems odd to me that the CEO of Rovers would have an email address in which letters are substituted for numbers. If nothing else it looks totally unprofessional. 

Couldn't agree more, to the point that I can barely believe that it is real. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, philipl said:

Whilst I mostly agree, do we really want Wahlstedt to make his league debut against a team that we will ship a bare minimum of 2 goals against? 

JDT seems reluctant to drop keepers, but a 5-0 drubbing might make him rethink his choice. Then again, if Pears somehow pulled off a clean sheet he would be undroppable.

• Like 1