BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

We've got away with one there. QPR forward racing through on goal. Heavy touch from him though, gathered by Pears. That should be 1-0 to them.

QPR got away with one too. Looked like a foul in the box at the start of that counter to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

No, but you can't boo the team at half time every time it's just 'poor'. That should be reserved for the very worst of performances, bereft of effort. Quite frankly it's shit supporting to boo this time IMO.

Entitled to your opinions, but they’ve paid their money and they’re entitled to theirs, which includes a review of some really poor football mixed with a couple of players doing well. I suppose in their eyes, we’re both “shit supporters” for not being there.

2 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Entitled to your opinions, but they’ve paid their money and they’re entitled to theirs, which includes a review of some really poor football mixed with a couple of players doing well. I suppose in their eyes, we’re both “shit supporters” for not being there.

Who says I'm not there? (I'm not there! I can't make it because of work)

Being a football supporter isn't about reviewing matches. It's not like any other form of entertainment you pay for. There's a reason we're called supporters, not customers (well, Swag probably calls us customers..). I maintain they didn't boo because this particular performance warranted it, it's built up frustration (which is understandable in fairness, it just isn't something I can describe as fair to the players).

Fuck, unlucky that for Pears.

• Like 1