BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Genuinely the worst result and performance in recent memory, with Hyam probably the worst individual performance I can ever remember seeing.

In a game we needed not to lose, against Bristol Fucking City.

If Eustace's first words after this game aren't 'we apologise to the fans', he is absolutely clueless.

If we stay up this season, it's purely down to how bad teams below us are.

Spot on.

Has JE come out and said anything accurate yet? He needs to apologise to the 671 Blackburn who travelled down.

That was awful 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Polky said:

Usual ‘stick together’ crap from Eustace.

Absolute cliche machine this bloke.

Cant expect much from a man whose response to the first half was to leave a player having the worst performance of his short career with us, change shape to a back three and somehow concede even more than in the first half.

Lacking imagination entirely. Can only get a result out of the players, after they’ve conspired to get a manager sacked, after an international break or with two weeks of prep. 

Not listened to this one, but I bet like Rovers TV, there’s not a hint of a direct apology.

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

be the same on saturday when we possibly ship another 4 or 5,leeds move the ball a hell of a lot quicker than bristol city so im`e very scared

Knowing our luck instead of missing a hatfull of chances, Bamford will score a hatrick.

23 minutes ago, alcd said:

Hyam's performance was even worse than Shane Duffy's sabotage effort in his final appearance. Hyam looked like he was playing under the influence of sleeping tablets.

Whoah whoah, steady on! Hyam was very very poor tonight, but he wasn't two own goals and a red card poor! Which was on the back of another own goal in the previous game, which I believe made for 3 own goals in less than 90 minutes of football across both games. At least, I assume you're talking about the Cardiff game, as he actually scored a goal for us in his very last game (in the cup).

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Polky said:

Usual ‘stick together’ crap from Eustace.

Absolute cliche machine this bloke.

he is such a douche.

So annoying 

Just stock phrase after stock phrase.

Edited by NeilInBristol
Typo

3 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

He did NOT like that question about the fans looking at the table and being worried!

"Fans can see what we've done over last 10/11 games has been fantastic."

1 win in 13 John.

henning berg was long gone before he reached that milestone😉,bye bye john

4 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

He did NOT like that question about the fans looking at the table and being worried!

"Fans can see what we've done over last 10/11 games has been fantastic."

1 win in 13 John.

The ARROGANCE of a man glaring at the reported like that, when he’s just served that up. 

• Like 4

When we lose to Leeds it’ll be 10 points from 13 league games under Eustace and 1 win.

JDTs final 13 league games….11 points.

Worth reminding all those with blinkers on raving about how we’ve improved the last few weeks and constantly quoting X points in X games.

Has a manager ever had the opposite of ‘new manager bounce’ to this extreme

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Cant expect much from a man whose response to the first half was to leave a player having the worst performance of his short career with us, change shape to a back three and somehow concede even more than in the first half.

Lacking imagination entirely. Can only get a result out of the players, after they’ve conspired to get a manager sacked, after an international break or with two weeks of prep. 

Not listened to this one, but I bet like Rovers TV, there’s not a hint of a direct apology.

Agreed.

And you are correct. No apology. Just repeating himself. Such a tool.

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Whoah whoah, steady on! Hyam was very very poor tonight, but he wasn't two own goals and a red card poor! Which was on the back of another own goal in the previous game, which I believe made for 3 own goals in less than 90 minutes of football across both games. At least, I assume you're talking about the Cardiff game, as he actually scored a goal for us in his very last game (in the cup).

51 minutes 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

"Fans can see what we've done over last 10/11 games have been fantastic."

1 win in 13 John.

Fuck me.  “They can see what we’re trying to do” it’s like the Kean days.

All I’ve seen over the last 10/11 games is 1 win. 

Not taking Hyam off at half time and making those subs is gross misconduct. 

So far he’s above Kean, but under Coyle for me. 

• Like 6

"The fans have seen what we've done over the last 10, 11 games has been fantastic and tonight has been an off night".

and there you have it folks.  John Eusless thinks 1 WIN IN 12 LEAGUE GAMES is fantastic.

Little wonder we are fecking goosed.

IMO, the man is a clown and even worse than Kean and Coyle.

• Like 3

Also Pears.

Wtf man. He went down early for the first pen 

He also was shocking for the first goal although yes hyam caused it but seriously. He doesn't ooze confidence and probably makes the defense nervous 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Agreed.

And you are correct. No apology. Just repeating himself. Such a tool.

The reporter genuinely tried to set him up for an apology and he just suggested that they “would learn from it.” The only thing I’d be happy for him to learn this evening is what a P45 from Blackburn Rovers looks like.

• Like 1

That interview makes me think he’s thick as fuck. He’s just talking absolute bull shit. First interview I’ve watched since the first one when he joined. 

JDT to this… another kick in the balls. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, superniko said:

When we lose to Leeds it’ll be 10 points from 13 league games under Eustace and 1 win.

JDTs final 13 league games….11 points.

Worth reminding all those with blinkers on raving about how we’ve improved the last few weeks and constantly quoting X points in X games.

Has a manager ever had the opposite of ‘new manager bounce’ to this extreme

That's a fair comparison, if we lose at Leeds. It just goes to show how bad the  shit show he or anyone else would have inherited. 

It's the longest relegation run in in history, I just hope that the finish line comes in time to save us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

That interview makes me think he’s thick as fuck. He’s just talking absolute bull shit. First interview I’ve watched since the first one when he joined. 

JDT to this… another kick in the balls. 

It is harsh to say it but it seems so. 

He literally comes across clueless.

Just apologize to the fans it wont make you bleed or cost you anything you idiot.

• Like 1