BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

31 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Yep incentivise don't penalise that just gets peoples back up and gives the impression of detached corporate greed and bullying.

Iv'e never heard of anything so stupid to be honest as to try and fleece someone for buying over the counter, a counter which is already open and staffed.

Give it time the club shop will be online sales only.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rogerb said:

Give it time the club shop will be online sales only.

Aye it'll be spun up into 'well 85% of sales are done online already, people just aren't using the shop check out as they used to'

Failing that a ten percent charge on every item anyone dare buy over the counter to scare people into digital transactions only !

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, blondie said:

The £10 and £2 additional costs are for season ticket sales only, this does not apply to individual tickets throughout season either by phone or online.

Matchday tickets are £2 more if you don’t buy them online:

‘Rovers are pleased to announce a freeze on match ticket prices for the 2024-25 Championship season for supporters who buy online’

‘Ticket prices will remain fixed at 2023-24 rates for fans who buy online, with a £2 uplift on matchday prices across all areas of the stadium for those who buy in person or over the phone’

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/may/21/matchday-prices-confirmed/

Edited by wilsdenrover

• Moderation Lead

It’s like they try and piss off the fan base with these stealth costs.

Absolutely bloody thoughtless. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, arbitro said:

It really is incredible to me that after the Digital Day fiasco Rovers are still doing what appears to be their utmost to annoy people. I'm no expert but if I was in charge on merchandising I would want as much footfall in the shop/ticket office as possible. I often go in person to buy tickets for away games and quite often have come away with something I didn't intend going in for, an impulse buy. The £10 charge for renewing in person is immoral in my view and will only achieve further angst amongst supporters who want to do it this way. The Harrogate game was an example of this when tickets could only be bought online providing a couple of criteria were met. I really tried to comply but the website wouldn't allow me to link mine and my granddaughters accounts to buy them both. I couldn't but hers separately because of her age. After a frustrating time trying to do it I was really on the verge of saying f*** it and just not going. I eventually rang the ticket office and they got one of their staff to arrange it. Rovers simply have to understand that some fans haven't got the wherewithal or equipment to buy the digitally.

It's a really simple solution and one that has worked for many, many years. Give people a choice without fleecing them instead of discriminating against them.

There's no need to be an expert, this stuff is the absolute basics of running a commercial business and just som basic human decency.

I find this £10 penalty fee to be absolutely disgusting and exploitative. It's a new low even at this club.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

penalised for going to the shop and buying something in person,what kind of business runs like that,time to get rid of swag whatever method

He must sign them off but it's got to be a ticket office manager or commercial manager coming up with this shit to try and justify their wages.

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

All but two of these goals were pre Venkys. That says so much about the last fourteen years.

Was about to come on and say the same thing 🤣

Will be renewing though, fortunately I can separate the enjoyment pre-match, the company during and the context post match to keep me coming back for more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

I wonder how many won’t renew due to the new TV deal? 

All depends how different many kick offs changes they are and how it will impact people with different situations like Family or work for example 

The under 12 and under 18 prices are very good and cheap

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Fill yer Boots folks but nothing has changed..the Circus continues.

So angry that past Glories are being played upon by these shysters.

Crafty,really crafty..Venkys out!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

the 30 quid early bird brings them down in line with more sensible pricing looking at a lot of other clubs in the division.  Only way to draw a lot more in is drastic cuts like Preston, Bolton , Hudds etc but that'll never happen here so at least this should safe guard against losing too many.

And that's the only reason its been done, with the help of the tv money obviously.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, arbitro said:

All but two of these goals were pre Venkys. That says so much about the last fourteen years.

And 3 of them are in cup games - you don’t get cup games included with season tickets 

• Like 2

Here we go ..... Issues already

What a nightmare…..trying to renew season ticket and have spent and hour on hold to be told that my son needs a separate account despite always being on mine.  He was on my account first thing but then it disappeared.  They asked me to register him under my email but it won’t let me!!

Was apparently sorted eventually 😳

11 minutes ago, tomphil said:

the 30 quid early bird brings them down in line with more sensible pricing looking at a lot of other clubs in the division.  Only way to draw a lot more in is drastic cuts like Preston, Bolton , Hudds etc but that'll never happen here so at least this should safe guard against losing too many.

And that's the only reason its been done, with the help of the tv money obviously.

Yep, it’s a sticking plaster. 

Probably enough of a reduction to prevent a collapse in sales, but certainly not enough to be enticing enough to lead to any great spike in sales.

• Like 1