BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 04/05/2024 - Will We Stay Or Will We Go?

9 hours ago, NeilInBristol said:

Norwich and Hull will be going for a win to get into the playoffs. We just need to not lose

I am not convinced by Hull. Norwich I hope will do their part to ensure their spot and try and avoid sixth.

• Like 2

Leicester will batter us on Saturday

With a crowd in party mood, once they get the first goal it’s game over for our bunch of soft lads.

The way to get a result would be to take the game to them, be brave and go after it early on. Unfortunately under Eusless, all we see is safety first football, playing for a clean sheet & hoping Szmodics can nick goal.

We won’t go down but it’s a sad end to the season and killing whatever spirit there is left in the fan base. Sad times 🥀 

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

With a crowd in party mood, once they get the first goal it’s game over for our bunch of soft lads.

The way to get a result would be to take the game to them, be brave and go after it early on. Unfortunately under Eusless, all we see is safety first football, playing for a clean sheet & hoping Szmodics can nick goal.

We won’t go down but it’s a sad end to the season and killing whatever spirit there is left in the fan base. Sad times 🥀 

IMG_5666.jpeg

At least we have a decent GD...oh wait 

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

Hull have lost 2 in 15, seems pretty convincing to me.

And watch, it will become 3 in 16 loses for Hull. I just get the feeling it will be goal difference that sends us down.

Hope I’m wrong.

9 hours ago, Upside Down said:

What are you on about? We got smashed by one of the shittest teams in the division.

We've lost 5 in 16 in a relegation battle is what I'm on about. 

Edited by M_B

3 hours ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

IMG_5666.jpeg

I don't believe taking the game to Leicester is the right way to go about the game. Personnally I would like to see us slow the game down. Scoring early would encourage Leicester to up their efforts. Slow the game down and hope Leicester do likewise.

11 hours ago, damo100 said:

Don't recall mentioning a 'win'?

Keep up son.

I know, my point was that we've won 3 games all year = we are useless.

Us and Rotherham have been the two worst teams in the second half of the season.

53 minutes ago, rigger said:

I don't believe taking the game to Leicester is the right way to go about the game. Personnally I would like to see us slow the game down. Scoring early would encourage Leicester to up their efforts. Slow the game down and hope Leicester do likewise.

Difference of opinion, i would want us to show our intention from the start , catch them cold from their celebrations , play like we did in the fa cup tie there last season, hooefully dolan is in the same mood 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Difference of opinion, i would want us to show our intention from the start , catch them cold from their celebrations , play like we did in the fa cup tie there last season, hooefully dolan is in the same mood 

As you say a difference of opinion. Nobody right, nobody wrong. Lets just hope we get a result. 

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rovers11 said:

I know, my point was that we've won 3 games all year = we are useless.

Us and Rotherham have been the two worst teams in the second half of the season.

You're now swerving pal, my post was regards our last away performance which was against Leeds Utd.

Not getting your negativity here.

Just now, danger19_80 said:

Bit weird. Do they not want to see the title winners lift the trophy.

There will be cameras there and the trophy presentation will probably be shown live but right now the game won't be broadcast live. Sky clearly feel there is more interest in the games they have chosen and I think they are right.

5 minutes ago, leicvisitor said:

Leicester fan here in peace.  Just a heads up to Blackburn fans....Leicester could have sold out king power twice over for this one.  Still hundreds of city fans after a ticket (just check our forum).  I'm sure many would gladly pay over the odds if any Blackburn fans fancy making a few quid and selling their ticket...they won't mind being in the Blackburn end  Likely to be loads around the ground with no ticket on match day. Or contact people who are asking on our forum

But that's illegal? 

• Like 1

Just now, leicvisitor said:

I'm sure you have done worse 😂

I haven't done anything as stupid as that. The inevitability of something as serious as this is that it would incite trouble.