SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have only been given an initial allocation if 1,000 tickets for the Preston game!! ohmy.gif .....Think they'll have to send us that 'further allocation'

rather sharpish if the past pre season following's to Bloomfield rd are anything to go by!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

theres quite a few decent pubs in Preston city centre but most of them would let you in with colours except a place called academy which is a ten minute walk along the high street from the train station. I also remember a place called the garrison which was alright and there was another one near to it but i cant remember what its called.

Linny8

that would be the sumners arms a pne stronghold that does NOT welcome away fans as Norwich and Forest and Millwall and anyone else who ventured into the pub last season !

You will be lucky to get into any city centre pub wearing BRFC colours as be warned there is NO drinking in the streets/public !

pubs to avoid - stephensons/ the deepdale/ the sports bar/sumners.

biggrin.gif

for all Rovers fans visiting preston

the best place to drink is the weatherspoons on the corner of ringway and friargate, cheap ale and no problems, further up you have several pubs that will welcome custom with open arms, christ you can even have a chinese banquest for a fiver if you like at the preston buffet stop half way up friargate, for those less accustomed there is mcdonalds nearby, a lovely hostellery called oneills and its all within a 15 minute stroll to deepdale rolleyes.gif

Anybody got their Preston tickets yet?....will be going for mine tomorrow

I haven’t had time so far this week to go down and get my ticket yet but will be first thing tomorrow morning. Does anyone have a vague idea of how many tickets we have sold so far?

Can’t imagine no more than two thousand making the trip.

Anybody got their Preston tickets yet?....will be going for mine tomorrow

rang and bought monday, arrived tuesday!

still charging £1 per ticket for credit card telephone orders mad.gif

haven't preston only given us an inital allocation of 1000 tickets?

Edited by key76

According to the nice lady I spoke to at the ticket office , the tickets for the Sporting Lisbon friendly go on sale tomorrow.

There is no arrangement where season ticket holders can claim there own seat, just a case of if it's still available when you go for your ticket.

I didnt ask price though

inflatables for PNE anybody ?

Good suggestion there, as it’s pre-season friendly.

Got my Preston ticket yesterday, from what I could see through the window there looked to be quite a few tickets left in the drawer.

Happen to be on row 37, which I presume will be right at the back somewhere.

Preston Train Times

Blueboy - Tugay for England put this in the And So It Starts All Over Again thread "The lads also saw Barry walk out just after the break, asked if everything was ok and were given the thumbs up by him, so it would seem he is ok."

Sounds like he's OK.

Good advise to be honest,Like Burnley fans many appear to have a rather large chip on their shoulder when it comes to matters Rovers..be sensible is the best advise especially after about 50+ Rovers 'fans' decided to lay waste to a few pubs in Preston on their way back from Bolton a few seasons ago!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.