BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

Wasn’t sure whether to put this into the other topic, feel free to merge it if you wish to do so.

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup, What have you heard?

Right, the pre-season friendlies coming up, thought they could do with a topic of our own.

Wednesday night sees us at Stockport, 28th July.

Usual questions.

Which stands will everyone be in? We haven’t been allocated a certain stand.

Which pub will most Rovers fans be in before the game?

STOCKPORT UP NEXT

Timetable result: Blackburn to Stockport

Preston away, 31st July.

Got my ticket earlier on this week, on row 37.

Again, wondered where most of us will be and which pubs before the game?

Timetable result: Blackburn to Preston

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers researves win again!!!

Stalybridge Celtic 0 5 Blackburn Rovers

1 Whealing og

6 Jemal Johnson

18 Matt Derbyshire

23 Neil Danns (pen)

59 Matt Derbyshire

Blackburn Line-up: Drench, Peers, Morgan, Danns, Fitzgerald, Bruce, Donnerly, Yorke, Derbyshire, Johnson, Watt

Subs: Taylor, Jones, Weaver, Barr, Welch, Hodge.

So Matt Darbyshire outscored Yorke by 2 goals. was anyone there to give us a match report. Surely we have to see some of the young lads make the step up this season. It would be nice to see Donelly, Jemel Johnson, Darbyshire (maybe a bit soon for him), and a few more of the young lads given a chance in the team.

rovers received a second allocation of tickets this morning from the nobenders having sold nearly of their first allocation. At 0930 today there were only 130 tickets left !

Looks like a half decent turn out for the away game and pne are letting supporters pay on the day as well. tinykit.gif

I hear what you say about the Sumners but i've been there with rovers shirt on last 2 times we have played (promotion and Worthington/League Cup) with only minor banter; I was with Nob Enders however.

Toy Gun this year then: has the advantage of car parking and shopping.

stu

thats probably what they are saying I cant disagree but pne tickets sales are very poor and I know that they are allowing entry into the ground payable by cash on Saturday !

rolleyes.gif

Rang the ticket office at Deepdale this morning, you are right, tickets are "unofficially" available on the gate.

For those who care about type of thing the Kop has 39 rows of seating and goes upto seat 173. We have been given the entire stand which seats nearly 6000 (as if we'll fill that!)

rovers received a second allocation of tickets this morning from the nobenders having sold nearly of their first allocation. At 0930 today there were only 130 tickets left !

Looks like a half decent turn out for the away game and pne are letting supporters pay on the day as well. tinykit.gif

Thats more like it Rovers fans!we can re-live our promotion game as we look upon the Pavilion terrace with a tearfull eye. laugh.gif

P.S. Make sure to vist the football museum before the game

***LATEST***

Lee has just confirmed on the official site that all the initial 1,000 allocation have been sold and it's now pay on the gate....what a waste of time selling tickets!!

http://www.pnefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...~544740,00.html

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Looks like it was a pretty strong team that played against Bury last night. Another goal from Gallagher to add to his 3 in Germany. Maybe the Gally and Steadinho strike force might be good enough next season.

Nice to see Matty getting another goal.

you can also see the unveiling of the unique statue of tom Finney and his famous splash pose !

Got a sneal preview today when speaking to the workmen and Derek Shaw the fat git !!

very nice but nowhere as near as good as Uncle Jack tinykit.gif

Rovers under/18`s beat Crystal Palace 3-0 to reach the final against plymouth on saturday in the augural Duchy College Under-18 Tournament.

Blackburn beat Crystal Palace 3-0

Ralph Welch (41)

Barr (47)

Barker (67).

Morecombe 1-4 Rovers Res.

(og, Jansen, Donnelly, Gallagher)

>>>Morecombe FC Official

http://www.morecambefc.com/newsarticle.php...t_from=&ucat=3&

Seems to confirm that Jansen and Yorke have swapped in the pecking order.

I would say that in this season at least two youngsters need to be given a chance in the first team, carling cup at the least- even if it is as subtitues. The academy is our greatest asset and we need to show confidence in our best produce even if it is only to create fees for these players to transfer to lower league clubs.

He cant play any worse than Reid, tugay (in a few of his games) and Douglas.

Thompson, Douglas, Jansen and Gally all started the game at Morecambe suggesting they will have a bit/no part in procedings at Preston.

Having opened the door to Yorke at Stockport, Souey has to give him a run to see if he can continue doing a job.

Quite often, there is an agreement tht a certain number of first teamers will play when these pre-season friendlies re greed so I wouldn't read too much into this.

Thus far, Craig Short has not featured much. Presumably he is being carefully prepared for the new season. Nice to see the young Bruce starting in the centre of the defence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.