BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 V 4 Middlesbrough review

Ozz

Jansen on in the 78th for Youri.

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

Utter joke that Reid was starting today! Looks like playing a decent game for the reserves is more worth than being one of the best players in an international game.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

Utter joke that Reid was starting today! Looks like playing a decent game for the reserves is more worth than being one of the best players in an international game.

ye, he scored against a bunch of part-timers. He must be good!

as boro make it 4-0, maybe Pedersen could get in our team as we are playing like a bunch of part-timers

Edited by greggyk

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

The same part-timers that beat Italy a few days earlier you clown! He played well therefore he should IMO get a chance today as well..

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

The same part-timers that beat Italy a few days earlier you clown! He played well therefore he should IMO get a chance today as well..

Well Im not the only one to think Pederen is poor. Hughes and his coaching staff even rate Jansen and Reid over him

What a bunch of rubbish...

which means..

Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out Matteo Out

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

Well Im not the only one to think Pederen is poor. Hughes and his coaching staff even rate Jansen and Reid over him

You think a team beating Italy in a world cup qualifier are a bunch of part-timers, pointless to discuss with a you then...

What an absolute joke. I haven't slagged Souness for leaving us with a bad team, but now I'm slagging him for leaving us with Amoruso and Matteo as our defenders. They are terrible, terrible players and ones who should never have been brought in. I'm sure that they weren't the only ones at fault, but when a team leaks 4 goals at home, the defence has to be looked at again.

No MGP yet again.

Seems he isnt rated.

You think a team beating Italy in a world cup qualifier are a bunch of part-timers, pointless to discuss with a you then...

MGP has been poor for Rovers in the games he has played, but on wednesday he was great. I believe his form has improved, so I think he should get more chances to show what he is good fore.

I've only seen 2-3 scoring opportunities in the first half, Tugay's second yellow (He certainly deserved it) and Boro's goals... and what can I say? I'd rather have a defence with the half-fit Short and Todd, or even Bruce-Fitzgerald, than the two clowns Matteo and Amoruso playing there. I've always been of the opinion that Amorusos contribution to our general play outweighs his error proneness, but not anymore. Him and Matteo were basically at fault for ALL FOUR goals. It's true that Neill and Gray were the closest players for two of the goals (At least I think so) but they were where Matteo/Amo were SUPPOSED to be, covering for them. Todd isn't very skillful, but he doesn't make those huge mistakes very often that Amo seems to do 2-3 times per game.

We MUST get a central defender and a midfield partner for Ferguson in January or we will be relegated. Last season we weren't much better off, but Tugay and Flitty were a year younger and could still do an OK job, not anymore though.

Once again we're outdone not only by the other team's ability to put the ball in the net (how can they fail really?), but by our own stupidity and ineptitude. As soon as Tugay went, we were sunk. Souness's legacy of 'on the cheap' has-beens and hunch signings really gives us little to work with until January.

Totally and utterly shocking, but are we surprised?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.