BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 - 0 Rovers

den

Greggyk, did you expect Hughes to come in and transform us into a top 6 side just like that.  Did you expect him to know instantly what the best team we have is?  Perhaps you should have applied for the job if Hughes is that bad.

No, but i didnt expect us to get worse!!!

Or to show no bottle or pride.

Of course he will be given time, but how long will it be before his time is up

And how much time will you give him? If he's lucky six or seven games?The only reason that we didn't look as bad at the end of last season was thanks to Stead's goals.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect quote on the radio

The players are trying hard but its down to a lack of quality.

Lets stop the cr*p about no spirit, we are putting the effort in. Remember last season we were generally awful as well

but at least we had some quality-ie.Cole

We scored plenty last season and our away form was pretty good. It was just the defense that was the problem. Now the problems are everywhere

Edited by greggyk

Gray was just taken off, I didn't know he was playing. I've had Radio 5 on since 1/2 time and his name wasn't mentioned. The same could be said of 1 of our midfiled players, presumably Flitcroft. Could someone who is watching it tell me whether it is as 1 sided as it sounds on the radio.

Our goal diference must be the worst in the league by some way now (-15 I believe) and we must have the worst disciplinary record as well. It sounds as if Short should have gone in the penalty incident as well.

If we are going to play Djorkaeff and 1 other up front away from home it has to be Stead or Boothroyd. You need some presence up front. Dicov has his good points but he's just like a wee boy playing with men when he's up there on his own.

Perfect quote on the radio

The players are trying hard but its down to a lack of quality.

Lets stop the cr*p about no spirit, we are putting the effort in. Remember last season we were generally awful as well

but at least we had some quality-ie.Cole

We scored plenty last season and our away form was pretty good. It was just the defense that was the problem. Now the problems are everywhere

How is SOUNESS selling Cole Hughes fault you idiot! Hughes has inherited a crap team deviod of confidence and the worst defence in the premiership, it's not his fault!

Really, really sad. This hollow shell of side doesn't deserve to be playing in this league. Yet another game in which we are ripped to shreds. And wouldn't you know it? Duff, who hasn't scored for donkeys, sticks one in against the club he jettisoned/was jettisoned from. I still maintain that his departure started this terrible decline, but that's another argument.

Eight goals against and none for in two games. Relegation awaits. sad.gif

Hi all..

Im just wondering where on earth is Paul Gallagher and what has happened to him???

Im in Canada so not up too date and cannot find anything online about his situation?

Is he injured?? a bit of a playboy?? I just remember him to be such a little scrapper always putting in 100%

Any news will be helpful, cos our team is soo rubbish at the minute and Im just trying to find the light!!!

HELP!!

Rastan

Very depressing and I can see us getting drubbed next week as well. After that we have a run of games when we have to start winning or we are f***ed. It doesn't matter who we try and buy in Januray, if we are bottom then no-one will want to come and even if we make some good signings it will be too late to save us.

The reality is that we have - thanks to Souness (and yes I was in his corner) - a poor squad. Ferguson is a notable exception - I will be sorry to see him go - which he will. It is also sad to see Friedl now past his sell by date. As there are 'bad language' controls on this site I cannot comment on Flitcroft, Matteo, Reid or Emerton.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.