BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Pashas only contributions that we know of so far have been to convince Venkys to sack Bowyer and to interview and employ Lambert then tarring him as Shebby mark II is a bit unfair.

If Pashas only contributions that we know of so far have been to convince Venkys to sack Bowyer and to interview and employ Lambert then tarring him as Shebby mark II is a bit unfair.

He's another twohat who should be nowhere near Ewood

What a mess. As a rule of thumb, if something is secretive and shady then it won;'t be good news. This bloke needs to come and and say what he's doing with our club or go away.

Absolutely 100% spot on.

Suppose I'm wasting my time saying this (since people still speculated on Jewell despite the man saying himself he's not interested) but BRAG asked Myers about Pasha and links with Kentaro. He wasn't aware of any and I heard in early February he was simply a liaison at the time of the takeover. As I've stated he dislikes Anderson though whether that dates back to the takeover timeframe or developments since I'm not sure. Rishi Sikka's information was new knowledge for me (and no doubt most of us) but perhaps it was a bit early to judge him as the only blameless guy at Venkys. Still he's doing his job and after the recent comments about workers at Ewood (which did go a bit overboard) do most of you really condemn him for that? He probably shouldn't be anywhere near a football club but you could make an even stronger case for that with his employers.

I've also said he does not like attention even to the point at cringing when his name is mentioned on forums. Yes I started this thread but it was so people could use it as a helpful reference point. Clearly that hasn't worked.

Suppose I'm wasting my time saying this (since people still speculated on Jewell despite the man saying himself he's not interested) but BRAG asked Myers about Pasha and links with Kentaro. He wasn't aware of any and I heard in early February he was simply a liaison at the time of the takeover. As I've stated he dislikes Anderson though whether that dates back to the takeover timeframe or developments since I'm not sure. Rishi Sikka's information was new knowledge for me (and no doubt most of us) but perhaps it was a bit early to judge him as the only blameless guy at Venkys. Still he's doing his job and after the recent comments about workers at Ewood (which did go a bit overboard) do most of you really condemn him for that? He probably shouldn't be anywhere near a football club but you could make an even stronger case for that with his employers.

Nice to see you acknowledge your error in respect of club employees (non playing/admin staff). As for the Pasha bloke, McClarky has nailed it.

Ghandi Babu,Suhail Pasha,our ever absent owners.....are all Indians shy people or do they stay so anonymous as to hide their utter incompetence?

Hmmmm....

Or to hide their nefarious deeds?

Ghandi Babu,Suhail Pasha,our ever absent owners.....are all Indians shy people or do they stay so anonymous as to hide their utter incompetence?

Hmmmm....

I wouldn't like to guess about the above. But in my work I have interaction with many different nationalities and cultures and I was told many years ago that Indians don't like to say no. I couldn't really vouch for that, but I have been told it by a few different people. I have wondered before if this might be a lot to do with the confusion surrounding our club. Ala Paul lambert asking if big money will be available and the owners saying yes when the answer is actually no. But I always get the impression the cultural pecadilo (if that's the right terminology) is displayed when talking up a class.

Sorry, just thinking out loud really. Born mostly from the feeling I get that these people don't understand why they're disliked so much. They seem to be generous and religious folk yet they receive hatred from us fans. Just wonder if there is a cultural difference which just cannot be breached.

Edit. I probably could vouch for it. But only on a trivial level. Mild annoyance but nothing more.

Hmmmm....

Ghandi never comes near the club from what I can gather, he is just another of the Venkys motley crew in India... so remove him from that list... Pasha is the only one who has been to Ewood this season on any form of a regular basis and he is limited without a work permit and India based. Harsh comments from others all we know is since he turned up Shaw and Bowyer got the boot and Lambert arrived... can't fault him for at least trying.

We still cling on to Pasha being on our side..................forgetting who pays his wages? Understandable when the Club is in such mortal danger that we cling on to any glimmer of hope...........and it's hope that kills. I'd call him a false Prophet but he can't be ...........they obviously talk.

We still cling on to Pasha being on our side..................forgetting who pays his wages? Understandable when the Club is in such mortal danger that we cling on to any glimmer of hope...........and it's hope that kills. I'd call him a false Prophet but he can't be ...........they obviously talk.

Its the only hope we have. What we do know is that the single most sensible and ambitious decision made in the last 5 years - appointing Paul Lambert, Alan Irvine and Rob Kelly - was done because of Pasha's input. Its therefore natural to believe that he at the very least understands the need for a proven management team with experience rather than going down the unproven coach route of the last few years. He's probably our only hope of getting a new manager that can come close to Lambert's CV and standing in the game and avoiding some of the almost laughable candidates to be found on betting sites.

Strikes me that the club's short term future is now in the hands of a man who:

- I wouldn't recognise if he came to my front door tonight

- Has no official role at the club

- Has never spoken publicly

- Has no work permit

- Appears to have overseen the departures of Shaw, Bowyer, Myers, Lambert, McPhillips, Grant and Short within the space of 6 months.

Its the only hope we have. What we do know is that the single most sensible and ambitious decision made in the last 5 years - appointing Paul Lambert, Alan Irvine and Rob Kelly - was done because of Pasha's input. Its therefore natural to believe that he at the very least understands the need for a proven management team with experience rather than going down the unproven coach route of the last few years. He's probably our only hope of getting a new manager that can come close to Lambert's CV and standing in the game and avoiding some of the almost laughable candidates to be found on betting sites.

- Has no work permit

- Appears to have overseen the departures of Shaw, Bowyer, Myers, Lambert, McPhillips, Grant and Short within the space of 6 months.

- A man who does not see Venkys as being to blame for the position of the club, and that the fans should be grateful.

We had tantric, cousin Vineeth then the Global idiot and now we have this guy. This time next year it'll be someone else who's employed in the chicken business or so called friend of the family. There's a stupid pattern here and it'll never end.

I said when it was first mentioned he was here that I thought he was assessing it all for big cost cutting measures or to get ready for an exit of some sort and i'll stand by that.

For all we know Myers could have been behind the management change as that coincided with him being back at work and seemingly taking an active role for the first time. He might have been hoodwinked so he quit as obviously he knew what was coming.

We had tantric, cousin Vineeth then the Global idiot and now we have this guy. This time next year it'll be someone else who's employed in the chicken business or so called friend of the family. There's a stupid pattern here and it'll never end.

I said when it was first mentioned he was here that I thought he was assessing it all for big cost cutting measures or to get ready for an exit of some sort and i'll stand by that.

For all we know Myers could have been behind the management change as that coincided with him being back at work and seemingly taking an active role for the first time. He might have been hoodwinked so he quit as obviously he knew what was coming.

Myers is football savvy and knows what effect a managerial change can have on the atmosphere around the club. Whether or not he had any input in the decision to remove Bowyer and appoint Lambert, he certainly at the very least embraced it and attempted to exploit it to improve the atmosphere around the club. He could see what effect it had on the fans and wanted to use it to improve the feeling around the club.

- Tea and biscuits with the new manager

- Using Lambert's picture on posters to sell half season tickets

I'm sure going forward there would have been a lot more from Myers attempting to build up a better atmosphere and engage fans in a new era going forward.

There's no doubt that he got word that the money wouldn't be forthcoming and that Lambert would be walking and decided to get out now. His position would have been hard enough as it was, this summer it will be impossible.

Quite a list of directors building up that have fallen victim and moved on/been sacked in the space of 5 years under Venkys:

John Williams

Tom Finn

Martin Goodman

Richard Matthewman

Paul Hunt

Simon Hunt

Karen Silk

Mahesh Gupta

Vineeth Rao

Shebby Singh

Paul Agnew

Derek Shaw

Alan Myers

Dave Biggar

A collection of people who have nearly all decided they can't or won't work for these owners or who have been sacked for whatever reason. The one constant has been Venkys ownership of the club.

- Has no work permit

Bang on!

Well I am now beginning to recognise that there is a difference between unsafe, worrying lack of transparency and terrifying secrecy!

How can this be acceptable to the football authorities?! ( snigger..)

Somehow, I can't get that Liverpool banner out of my head.."We told you they lied"

- Has no work permit

The only hope under venkys is no hope .

Its the only hope we have. What we do know is that the single most sensible and ambitious decision made in the last 5 years - appointing Paul Lambert, Alan Irvine and Rob Kelly - was done because of Pasha's input.

Do we know this? Where was it established? Due to the furtive nature of this guy, I wouldn't take anything as read.

Archived