Sign in to follow this  
RV Blue

Every game live streamed for overseas fans next season

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've seen mention of it on here, but is there an xbox app? Or an app for smart tvs? 

Not sure if there is  a specific app, but did read on another site that somebody was using  internet explorer app? on a xbox and viewing the stream that way

Really annoyed. My account is locked out and they tell me to reset the password. Supposed to get an email, but nothing. Had this before with them several weeks ago. Rubbish. Just send the effing email as I'm missing the match now.

The live video coverage is as close as you'll get to being in the stadium; no commentary, no replays, and only the noise inside the stadium to go off. In a way, it's a more real representation than what you get on normal TV. It takes a bit of getting used to. I suppose there's pros and cons to both versions.

I don't think there'll be any live coverage of the match against Burnley on iFollow (audio or visual) because it's the Carabao Cup.

Really enjoy the lack of commentary - hope they don't "fix it" :D

Assuming it is my feeble computer but anyone else have a slight "glitch/pause" every 30 seconds or so?

1 hour ago, Phil T said:

The live video coverage is as close as you'll get to being in the stadium; no commentary, no replays, and only the noise inside the stadium to go off. In a way, it's a more real representation than what you get on normal TV. It takes a bit of getting used to. I suppose there's pros and cons to both versions.

I don't think there'll be any live coverage of the match against Burnley on iFollow (audio or visual) because it's the Carabao Cup.

You can actually replay incidents live so to speak on the bar at the bottom it shows cards and a ball for goals, just click near them and it plays them back, just click the live button and it goes back to current action, quite handy when you miss the first half and play it through on double speed at half time  :)

Edited by perthblue02

this might sound daft but will it work on my laptop  thinking of buying a season pass  but need to check it will work on my laptop thank des

I bought a match pass for the Bradford game to watch via the app on my Samsung Win phone, having already tested it with a vid.

The live stream failed to load and kept crashing the app, numerous times.

I gave up trying and listened to the audio commentary. It sounded like just one of the guys from Rover Player but was quite good.

That may have been just my desperation.

I have now managed to watch the extended highlights on the phone/app but so far failed with full match replay.

I have now loaded the app on the Thai wifes Lava phone and will try again v MK Dons.

To load the app I had to first uninstall her Facebook to create space....the wife went feckin mental. Luckily I managed to reinstall after deleting other crap, she is not as yet aware of that :wacko:

On 2017-08-20 at 23:38, des said:

this might sound daft but will it work on my laptop  thinking of buying a season pass  but need to check it will work on my laptop thank des

Yes it should. Only risk is lag/jidder if laptop is slightly underpowered.

11 hours ago, klc_2012 said:

Yes it should. Only risk is lag/jidder if laptop is slightly underpowered.

thanks have watched the high lights might sign for 1 match and see if it works

On 8/20/2017 at 16:38, des said:

Worked on mine and mine is definately low end.

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

Worked on mine and mine is definately low end.

thanks des

Just now, Miker said:

Is tonights game being live streamed on ifollow by any chance? Or at least providing radio commentary? 

I think it's audio-only. Live matches are only screened for league matches, aside from play-offs, should we reach them.

However, it would appear tongihts game is been broadcast on a couple of foreign channels. 

8 minutes ago, Miker said:

Is tonights game being live streamed on ifollow by any chance? Or at least providing radio commentary? 

For anyone abroad, who has been subscribing to I Follow, it isn't on that tonight, but it is available on other channels. I have got Bein Sport 9 and it is definitely on there.

Just now, Madon said:

However, it would appear tongihts game is been broadcast on a couple of foreign channels. 

It is being shown on six different channels all abroad.

1 hour ago, lraC said:

It is being shown on six different channels all abroad.

BEIN 9, I'm lead to believe. Which is available in many very google'able ways. 

3 hours ago, Miker said:

I seen on Facebook the Lord raglan pub in blackburn are showing it so it must be available to stream