GunnerRover7

January transfer window 2020

2 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Just been blocked for calling him out

Who is Jamie McConnell and what’s he been saying ?

1 hour ago, whalleyrover said:

Keiron Westwood at Sheffield Wednesday is a keeper I have always rated, but not sure how old he is. 

I don't see tony seeing this as an issue for now and I agree.  Defenders are coming!

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Who is Jamie McConnell and what’s he been saying ?

Hes been on Twitter a few years pretending to know rovers news, been called out alot and he hasn't guessed anything

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

@roversfan99 my replies recently. Like I said I didnt mention other fans opinions so why are you? 

Also I didnt say McLaughlin would be good signing so why are you saying this? 

Dude. He literally showed a quote of you saying 'Sounds a good choice and what we need in the keeper area'. This might not be the exact same words as 'would be a good signing', but it's baffling that you're trying to argue this isn't basically the same thing.

You would get a lot more respect from your fellow posters if you could just accept when your argument has been shown up as inconsistent, or a big hole poked in it. Lots of other posters can do it. You don't have to stubbornly resist every counter point as if it will somehow make you a worse poster to accept being wrong sometimes. Accepting it would have the opposite effect and make people take you more seriously.

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Dude. He literally showed a quote of you saying 'Sounds a good choice and what we need in the keeper area'. This might not be the exact same words as 'would be a good signing', but it's baffling that you're trying to argue this isn't basically the same thing.

When I said sounds a good choice I was talking the type of keeper TS described. 

9 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Just seen your convo on Twitter. Jeez, blocked for that? 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Haha, he used to claim to be a Rovers journalist, asked Rich Sharpe and he said he'd never heard of him or seen him

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

You should go into politics. 

8 minutes ago, neophox said:

Would you give Amari an contract extension?

Been thinking about this. He’d have to play the way he’s played the last two, for the next 10 games. As well as convincing me that he wasn’t playing well just to get another contract.

Bell has all the tools to be a fantastic fullback. He has so far lacked the conviction and confidence to really kick on.

10 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Just seen your convo on Twitter. Jeez, blocked for that? 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Is it worse than Nixon? Saw him confirm the other day that he blocked a guy for liking a post that said that Nixon hates Wolves or something like that. Another user then called him sensitive, and got blocked for that...

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Haha, he used to claim to be a Rovers journalist, asked Rich Sharpe and he said he'd never heard of him or seen him

What's his Twitter account name? 

16 minutes ago, neophox said:

I've been completely back and forth with this over the last 12 months. I genuinely thought there was development last year which went a bit under the radar given the team's drop in form.

Fast forward to this season and he looks just not up to it, and just when I think my mind has been made up he puts in a couple of performances which make him look useful.

I'm still in the thanks but no thanks camp, a couple of swallows a summer don't make and the sum total of his work since he walked through the door isn't where we need it to be for us to go up. 

16 minutes ago, rickard said:

Is it worse than Nixon? Saw him confirm the other day that he blocked a guy for liking a post that said that Nixon hates Wolves or something like that. Another user then called him sensitive, and got blocked for that...

Unbelievably, yes. 🙈

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Course you were!!

53 minutes ago, neophox said:

No

Iv'e had a bit of empathy with him for not really getting runs of games at times when he's done ok. Aside from the daft tactical (rotation) policy though it probably says it all how many others have been used there since he's been here.

There's no Nyambe here he's just getting down to the grind because his deals ticking down by the look of it.  

Edited by tomphil

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Sharpe says we are trying to sign 4 players; winger, left back, keeper and AM. 

Centre midfielder not AM

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Centre midfielder not AM

Sorry mister pedantic

I have seen the main link being with Curtis and he is certainly an AM 

20 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

What's this Jamie's Twitter account name? 

Jamie McConnell

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Sorry mister pedantic

Firstly, no need to post the 1st comment

Curtis is a winger. 

Rathbone is centre midfielder who we been linked with

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Sorry mister pedantic

Tbf I think Curtis is linked as the attacking right midfielder (winger), whilst they’re looking at Rathbone at Rochdale as a CM. Especially with Corry Evans injures.

Edited by Paul Mani