BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town 29.12.19

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

You don't half blow with the wind you.  You are back into your "never criticise no matter what super fan lording it over anyone that might miss a game from time to time" Chaddy.  What happened to the realistic Chaddy on here about a month ago?

Still here but changes always going at time of year

I wonder if in Tony's mind Chapman is an out and out winger who can't play as a striker or in a more central position - in our normal formation with a front 3 (kinda) he clearly doesn't trust him but suddenly we go 4-4-2 and Chapman turns up on the bench?

It's interesting to me more as an insight to how he see's the wide players usually - why he picks Gallagher etc. and sticks them out wide.

• Backroom
Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

So, Tosin is important 

I think the formation is more important, 4-4-2 is suiting us a lot better with Gallagher much more in the game alongside Graham than he is out on the right.

Huddersfield hit the bar after a mistake from Tosin. Some nervous moments in our defence which fortunately haven't been punished.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Much better than the last couple of games, a comedy of errors by Tosin, Walton and then Buckley a minute or two back though

Another goal would crush them I think 

PNE 2 down as well