BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season ticket 2017/18

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

I won't be contacting the Venkys il be attending there AGM for shareholders in Venkys India.

thats the plan, I've spoke to an Indian broker about purchasing a holding small enough to get an invite so await costs to come back.

if attainable il put my personal monies into it and have two ex sponsors whom seem interested and may help to fund along with another fan.

there are ways of getting at Venkys, openly and causing damage in there own backyard. Not sure there business associates and joint venture partners would be too pleased if on the wave of this the share price dropped. 

This kind of thing is better publicised AFTER it has been done...

On 04/04/2017 at 10:35 PM, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

This is what worries me for the future,young kids showing no interest in their town team....just keep him away from Claret n Blue Tom!

I think I was about 7 or 8 when I first went, and I didn't enjoy it that much. I knew of this man called Uncle Jack, but at that age, I didn't really understand what that was all about.

14 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

NO EXCUSES NOW...

Do not buy one.

Already bought.  Third time I will have seen my club relegated to the Third Division.  If I'd walk away first time or second time I would have missed out on the best period in the club's history since before the First World War.  It's going to be a long hard road back, but all the folk I go with have already renewed and are prepared to stick with the club.

Just now, Parsonblue said:

Already bought.  Third time I will have seen my club relegated to the Third Division.  If I'd walk away first time or second time I would have missed out on the best period in the club's history since before the First World War.  It's going to be a long hard road back, but all the folk I go with have already renewed and are prepared to stick with the club.

Not about walking away or stick by the club.

It's bigger than that and you know it. 

But i don't want to get into it as I enjoyed the books and write ups on youth development! You know me!

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Already renewed Dunnfc. All my friends have aswell. Nothing will stop us from attending games.

Just having the P1ss taking out of you all over again by the club.

Good Luck with it mate which i mean by the way.

Hate seeing good people like yourself abused in this way.

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, preston blue said:

Taken this morning.

You would be ashamed of what has become of Rovers.  I hope your family sleep well.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Mike Cheston Direct Quote " The owners can't always be in the position to provide the funds"

Listen from around 27 mins https://audioboom.com/posts/5771991-listen-again-blackburn-rovers-supporters-consultation-meeting

Yes and I also can't find funds myself to purchase a season ticket. So the 6000 you have already mortgaged good luck paying the loan back.

Just now, MickBet said:

Yes and I also can't find funds myself to purchase a season ticket. So the 6000 you have already mortgaged good luck paying the loan back.

He's a bufoon and incompetent to put it politely. So far out his depth this season was in his hands and he has shafted everyone, outstanding candidate? Season tickets mortgaged till 2018 when not even on sale? Dosen't know who Suhail is but says he's a vital tool but still hasn't confimed his role despite alluding he would?

Since Cheston has been here for every one million gained in 2013 in turn over 2 million went out the door, today 1.86 million for every million in turn over is still going out the door, he hasn't got a bloody clue.

12 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Just having the P1ss taking out of you all over again by the club.

Good Luck with it mate which i mean by the way.

Hate seeing good people like yourself abused in this way.

Sorry Dunnfc but I will always support my team and been season Ticket holder. I enjoyed going to Games and Ewood Park holds some very good memories for me. 

Chaddy and Parson won't be stopping going, Dunnfc et al won't be going back anytime soon.

Why do we need to go round the buoy again and again and again?

You won't convince the other, so move on for everyone's sake!

The protests this season has got our plight traction again, you don't need an empty ground to get publicity- still plenty going to Coventry and Charlton, though by default the crowd will collapse again anyway- 5/6000 next season? That's 20,000 gone in 6 years! Unprecedented in the game I would wager and another angle of attack for the campaign.

Organise, relaunch the Trust, hit the media etc etc, just stop banging on about Chaddy and Parson's personal choice, it's just a waste of time and effort.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Chaddy and Parson won't be stopping going, Dunnfc et al won't be going back anytime soon.

Why do we need to go round the buoy again and again and again?

You won't convince the other, so move on for everyone's sake!

The protests this season has got our plight traction again, you don't need an empty ground to get publicity- still plenty going to Coventry and Charlton, though by default the crowd will collapse again anyway- 5/6000 next season? That's 20,000 gone in 6 years! Unprecedented in the game I would wager and another angle of attack for the campaign.

Organise, relaunch the Trust, hit the media etc etc, just stop banging on about Chaddy and Parson's personal choice, it's just a waste of time and effort.

That is true I hope though we win the fight imagine getting the club in proper safe hands in sure a street party will be organised and hopefully chaddy and parsons will come and have a beer! 

Weve got to keep fighting and step it up now in general

Archived