BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The FA Cup.Quarter Final Match Reaction

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Leicester have signed Aston Villas' Stefan Moore on loan and he could play against Rovers

Link

Do Villa have a problem with Rovers or something? In the build-up to the Burnley match they loaned Peter Whittingham to the Dingles... now that Rovers have advanced to play Leicester, Stefan Moore joins the Foxes on loan. Why do they seem to want us out of the FA Cup?

never! wink.gif

Well it looks like United will join Arsenal in semis.

What odds on the "draw" keeping them apart to allow them to meet in the final?

One question,what if United and Arsenal meet in the final and both have gone to the Champs League through the Premiership.Who gets the UEFA Cup spot?

Leicester have signed Stefan Moore on loan and he could play against us.

Only about a day late on the pickup there Rover6

Hoping for a win but never know in these cup ties, though we SHOULD go through.

does anyone know how ticket sales have been doing?

if its a crap atmosphere i shall be annoyed...but far too tired to act, due to the ungodly hour of the match on the sabbeth!

just a quick word on the 1992 playoff final,me personally have no grudge to grind,you were the better team and deserved to win.

Best team you are having a laugh you absolutely hammered us that day I know this because I was 15 at the time and it was one of the last matches I ever watched Sober tongue.giftongue.gif

Colin Hendry and Alan Wright both cleared off the line and you were all over us !!! when Super Atko got us the 2nd penalty and Newell missed I thought we were Doomed !!!!

Although tomorow for the first time in a while I am really optimistic and think we will do the business !!!

Edited by mattym

I don't know what you were on MattyM but I was there at Wembley that day and it was a remarkably comfortable win for the Rovers with very few alarms in our penalty area.- for which I was very grateful as I don't think my nerves could have stood yet another play-off reverse.

another good preview by squarefootball.net The most worrying thing about the whole article is that they say only 11,000 tickets have been sold by Rovers by the time of writing which would appear to be this morning or last night!

On Monday - when we did the interview - there were only 11,000 tickets sold. I don't know the figure now. Been doing this every gane since the third round - seems to be working wink.gif

If there is a small turnout on Sunday from the Blackburn fans what do we do if the team arent achieving theres and our goals... what do we do ?

Do we turn it into atmospere to savour.. from all that are attending !

Or Do we chant very rude songs at those people sat at home or in the pub!

The bbc would definitely like the the first, but do we the crowd give them what they want?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.