BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Carling Cup Semi Final Draw Already Made

3) Does my suggestion unduly disadvantage people who don't go to the Man U semi-final at home?

368407[/snapback]

Yes, as if 23000 fans get tickets reserved for them for the final, any loyal fan who can't attend the game for whatever reason will have a hard time getting one, especially considering any season ticket holder with a stub can buy two.

Also, your idea wouldn't work as if every season ticket with a stub did indeed buy two tickets, this would pretty much be our entire ticket allocation for Cardiff gone anyway, which would mean the other 8-10000 attendees wouldn't be able to definately gain a ticket.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3880 x 2.20 = 8536 pounds

368220[/snapback]

£2.20?!

That's a cheap pint!!

You forgot to add in the rovers factor. It would have been like this:

Potential 3880 x £2.20 x 60% turnout (as is the norm) = £5,122.

but hey we all knew I wasn't going to be wrong.

Delighted with the draw. Honestly! I wanted anything but Arsenal.

2 games against Manure who we have shown we are capable of beating.

2 games with big attendances - in which both clubs take 45% of the ticket sales.

So if we get a 60,000 and a 30,000. We are looking at 45% of 90,000 ticket sales! Thats big money - along with 2 matches which will be shown on sky.

Bring on the red shyte! Keep the faith!

I cant believe some of the ###### that is posted on this message board now-a-days.

I haven't been to any of the Carling cup games this season.

Why you might ask ?

Because I cant be arsed.

Does this make you any of you a better supporter than me ?

I dont think so.

I the Rovers try to restrict any of the sales then there will be a terrible crowd.

If the rovers get to the final, you can expect a low turnout, especially if it against Arsenal.

I'll be going to bothe United games, tickets wont be a problem to buy.

I doubt many will travel to united if we lose the home game, in fact, I bet we wont take more than 1000. We are likely to be offered at least 5000 at OT. It will only be filled if we win the 1st leg by a 2 goal margin.

I cant believe some of the ###### that is posted on this message board now-a-days.

I haven't been to any of the Carling cup games this season.

Why you might ask ?

Because I cant be arsed.

Does this make you any of you a better supporter than me ?

I dont think so.

368422[/snapback]

No, but you certainly shouldn't be given an equal chance of attaining tickets for the final for someone who could ''be arsed'' attending those games just because you've decided you can ''be arsed'' attending the semi final.

So why you are getting so defensive is unclear, nobody said anything about who's a better supporter, just how ticket distribution for the final (should we get there) could be handled.

Tickets should be disrtibuted in a sensible way - IF we get to the final.

1st - To those with stubs from previous games

2nd - After about 3 days - open sale to season ticket holders because otherwise we wouldnt sell out

Then after 1 week - Open Sale

No, but you certainly shouldn't be given an equal chance of attaining tickets for the final for someone who could ''be arsed'' attending those games just because you've decided you can ''be arsed'' attending the semi final.

So why you are getting so defensive is unclear, nobody said anything about who's a better supporter, just how ticket distribution for the final (should we get there) could be handled.

368432[/snapback]

I was commenting on how people are talking about ticket distribution.

We all know how crap are support is, so why put stupid restrictions on the tickets that make it a hassle to get one? Ok I can understand the reasons for preventing the 'other' teams supporters from purchasing them, but are own ?

Tickets should be disrtibuted in a sensible way - IF we get to the final.

1st - To those with stubs from previous games

2nd - After about 3 days - open sale to season ticket holders because otherwise we wouldnt sell out

Then after 1 week - Open Sale

368437[/snapback]

That won't happen as season tickets will always get priority over non-st holders.

Maybe

1, s/t with other stubs

2, s/t holders

3, other stubs holders

4, general sale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.