SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Vs Man Utd. 1st Leg

bob fleming

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers have five full internationals on the bench and the Mancs don't! The Manc central midfield looks weak- if we can kill them there we are in with a real chance.

That said I wouldn't have started with Todd and Kuqi but lets hope they prove me wrong.

I think the Carling Cup games go out without restriction over the internet.

Edited by philipl

I'm resigned to listening on internet as well...

anyone have a decent link to listen to this match?

cheers.

373580[/snapback]

If you have joined the Official website...Live comentry links to either a WMF audio comentry, or matchlive console to get the same radio but with all the stats!

EDIT...Its the Radio Rovers Broadcast

Edited by Rovers Air Force

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Todd ©, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Kuqi, Bellamy.

Subs: Enckelman, Khizanishvili, Emerton, Dickov, Reid.

MAN UTD: Van der Sar, Neville ©, Ferdinand, Brown, Ronaldo, Rooney, Saha, Giggs, Smith, Fletcher, Silvestre.

Subs: Howard, van Nistelrooy, O'Shea, Bardsley, Rossi.

Not their best team? How stupid can Ferguson be, only Nistelrooy aint in the starting XI.

373577[/snapback]

######.

Well I am abstaining from the game as I am at work and watching it on the video delay at six.

In light of Shreck and Ronaldo playing a win by a single goal would be decent. Two goals would be outstanding.

Rovers have five full internationals on the bench and the Mancs don't! The Manc central midfield looks weak- if we can kill them there we are in with a real chance.

Philip, are you suggesting that we attack their bench? What type of tactics are you advocating? Full frontal or some type of pinzer movement?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.