• Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas when the new season ticket cards will be sent out - for those that will be getting new cards that is??

I got my new season ticket card even though nothing changed still young adult and still same seat.

So must be sending new cards out to everyone :unsure:

can i just say, what another stroke of excellence by the club

the season ticket pack arrived today and has two posters, one a panaramic of ewood, the 2nd a fixture poster

then it has about 10 postcards throughout the history of blackburn, a brilliant one of jack walker i note.

a window sticker, badge

absolutly brilliant, the club have gone a step further, well done

The Young Rovers pack arrived this morning.....nice to know I still qualify :)

Contains the same two posters, a tatto transfer, ST wallet, badge and a Mark Hughes face mask!! I wonder how many of those we'll see round Ewood on Saturday.

The Young Rovers pack arrived this morning.....nice to know I still qualify :)

Contains the same two posters, a tatto transfer, ST wallet, badge and a Mark Hughes face mask!! I wonder how many of those we'll see round Ewood on Saturday.

The tattoo transfer is actually a window sticker.

It's also included in the adult pack, to be used as a car sticker.

Also don't forget to bring the clap banners down to Ewood. Show the drummer, how it's supposed to be done.

Edited by happygilmore

Its a slightly different one in the kids pack as it is in the adults.

Kids have a different sticker (it says "junior rovers" not "proud to be a rover"), they have the face mask and clap banner and not the postcards.

Junior Stuwilky is now very excited about using his season ticket on Saturday, I dont have the heart to tell him that he cant!!

The tattoo transfer is actually a window sticker.

Worked it out now, after junior spent sometime soaking it before applying to arm. Suspect it won't work in the car now :(

BTW, discovered over the weekend Rovers are offering a Young Adult Disabled ST. The TO tell me this isn't new, though I wasn't aware of it. To cut a long story short Young Adults in receipt of Disability Living Allowance are entitled to an ST at £143 instead of £205 in FS, a bigger discount elsewhere in the ground.

If you weren't aware of this the club will refund this season's price difference. Just take proof of DLA to the ground and talk to the TO.

If it means anything, I don't think Stanley are going to be taking many fans off us - they managed an attendance of just 2667 for their first back in the league. Just watched ssn and John Coleman isn't very happy about the attendance at all!

Just watched ssn and John Coleman isn't very happy about the attendance at all!

Don't suppose the fans are very happy with two straight defeats and no goals either!

Was speaking to a Burnley fan yesterday and he doesn't think Stanley will take many off them either.

So considering the points being raised on the other thread re ticket prices - any update on the level of S/T's?

Would appear the silence would reflect a poor take up otherwise I have no doubt the club would have been rejoicing it from the top of the Blackburn (Walkersteel) End

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.