BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

i think our whole campaign is going to hinge on who we play away from home.

The top ranked teams are not going to look forward to coming to ewood, and i'd be confident of getting something out of the game against pretty much any team in the draw at home....

But if we can get a kind draw for the away legs then we could be in with a real shout of progressing especially with the top three teams going through

Id go for any of the four eastern European teams out of pot 3 and any out of pot 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spent far too much time in the brothels in Turkey Debs fancies going somewhere similar because if nothing else you'll end up with numerous tales to tell of £15 halves of larger and £10 plates of cheese!

Waggy!

Me I fancy a trip to the med, where the sun shines bright until the end of October and the beers cheap.

Roll on Tuesday :D

Having spent far too much time in the brothels in Turkey Debs fancies going somewhere similar because if nothing else you'll end up with numerous tales to tell of £15 halves of larger and £10 plates of cheese!

Why was Debs spending so much time in brothels? :o

sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but what are the dates for the group stages please..I need to book a few days off and plan the diary?

Group stage, Matchday 1 19.10.2006

Group stage, Matchday 2 02.11.2006

Group stage, Matchday 3 23.11.2006

Group stage, Matchday 4 29/30.11.2006

Group stage, Matchday 5 13/14.12.2006

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 1 2006, 03:19 ) 448923[/snapback]

Whooo Hooo.. how about making a home game.

I try and I also make it to away games that are certainly less fashionable then UEFA cup ties in Amsterdam or Paris. However, I would love to be able to watch my team in Europe and limited finances and time would mean that those trips would not only be great fun but would be relatively easy to get to and affordable.

Sounds like a tough life prestonblue!

I think if you look back on the two previous seasons, there is a massive onus on winning your UEFA Group.

In the Third Round, third-placing teams get wiped out by the Group winners and second-placers get wiped out by the CL 3rd place teams dropping into the UEFA.

I think it's two hours ahead, therefore the draw would be at 10-am GMT as it at 12pm CET.

THIS WEBSITE says CET is GMT+2 in summer so that does mean it'll be at 10am doesn't it?

To confuse the issue, the Europeans arent currently on CET, they are on CEST.

Eurosport will have it right I suspect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.