Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know which country some of the teams are from:

Braga? (fashion design?)

Mlada Boleslav? (sounds like a bulgarian butler to me)

Zulte Waregem? (isn't that the name of the next James Bond baddy)

Basel(H)

Krakow(A)

Nancy(H)

Feyenoord (A)

I think....

How do you figure?

I was thinking Krakow at Ewood due to the cold conditions during winter and pre draw that huy said something about taking weather into account....

And I am rather pleased with this group. Not a money maker but winable.

Good think we didnt get group C...

Edited by brfcjon

I don't even know which country some of the teams are from:

Braga? (fashion design?)

Mlada Boleslav? (sounds like a bulgarian butler to me)

Zulte Waregem? (isn't that the name of the next James Bond baddy)

Braga is Portuguese, whilst Mlada Boleslav is a very decent team from the Czech Republic. As for Zulte.. the flag says Polish :)

Braga is Portuguese, whilst Mlada Boleslav is a very decent team from the Czech Republic. As for Zulte.. the flag says Polish :)

Mlada Boleslav is a tiny village in the Czech Republic....the football team is so good because they are this countries version of Chelsea. They have rich owners who have poured money into the club. They had a great season last year and are now top of the league...about 5 points clear of Sparta and Slavia who are both quite terrible. The village Mlada Boleslav is also where Skoda is made.

Krakow away would be a good day out...great little town!

Basle and Feyenoord have been respectable champions league sides in recent years, and Nancy will be no pushovers, I cant see where the optimism is coming from.

You're right. Remember we are Rovers Supporters......

Oh, woe is us, woe, woe and thrice woe. We stand no chance. Who's coming to jump off the top of the Jack Walker? We might as well end it all now. Despair, utter despair................... :ph34r:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.