BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Shirt On Sale On Saturday

didn't they give us 3 kits to vote on this year?

Yes, but they were all still designed internally. How about a competition for next years kit? Either be a season ticket or 5 games stubs to enter the competition, then the finialists voted by the fans again?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a competition for next years kit?

Why doesn`t BRFCs have it`s own comp & present the club with the best kit/ideas? :huh:

Probably because 95% of the suggestions would be totally crap. How many graphically competent users do we have? We'd need som sort of template that people could print out, colour in, then scan or mail it in. Just can't see it working. Not to mention the club ultimately ignoring our efforts.

I have to disagree with that. Back when we had McEwans Lager sponsoring us, our kits kicked ass - especially the black with red pin stripes...

LOL. First blackburn top i ever had, i was but a child of 7 years. brings a tear to my eye....

lets get it straight, we do get nice kits eg. the fantastic kits that kappa produced for the burn. infact, the golden away top would definitely be my favourite away kit.

why do so many complain about the lonsdale kits? fair enough, the first kit they did and the last HSA did was a bit stinkin' but i think last years was a vast improvement. i haven't really seen next years much apart from what i saw in the blackburn end against man city but i thought it looked great. plus its cheap as.

Edited by orwot

My only complaint about my new Rovers shirt from last season is that it has Bellamy on the back. But seriously I like it a lot. I also loved my Mcewans Lager one as well as my Kappa one. Everybody thought the Mcewans one said "Oasis" on it where the Ascics sign was because around that time there was a lot of talk that Oasis were going to sponser Man City, and I guess people who had no idea about football thought my Jersey was the team they supported.

I can't see the problem either. My home and away shirts get worn and washed at least once a week and still look good as new. Fair value in my opinion.

my home shirt has all peeled :angry:

i didnt get the away shirt as it was rank

I am not buying mine until next seasons squad numbers are announced as i want to get Pedersen on the back of it but if he changes from Number 12 to another number, i'm gonna look a right tit with the wrong number on the back.

Nice shirt though at a cheap price

Id like to see a photo of the new kit not an artists impression because they always make the colour look different to what it is in reality.

Me, I liked the salmon one we had a couple of years ago - Classy

or the high vis yellow one

my home shirt has all peeled :angry:

I'm clueless re washing, but I'm reliably informed that you must have used too high a temperature.

My mum always used to make my shirts peel, but my fiance has them looking great and it's her advice.

(PS Thanks to mums and fiances everywhere for washing etc. Genuinely very much appreciated)

we had kappa for a good three years... and i personally thought those were the best kits since asics...

I love the Kappa kits as well.

But as Flopsy said (cynical or not) i really did like the bright/illuminous yelloy top with our emblem repeated several times down a stip on the right-hand side. It had a bit of style and certainly with a change of colour but similar idea we could get a decent away kit created.

IPB Image

The home kit is decent, but i'm certainly not in awe of the away one, but i'll still buy the both!! :rover:

i really did like the bright/illuminous yelloy top with our emblem repeated several times down a stip on the right-hand side. It had a bit of style and certainly with a change of colour but similar idea we could get a decent away kit created.

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.