Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 6 Rovers 2

Modi

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-2 blow the whistle i hate the french and the dutch

Why?

Hate your own defense before you turn your attention to anyone else. Christ, that was the most pathetic defending I have ever seen. It was laughable. We were absolute rubbish and deserved that drubbing.

I hope Hughes has a suitable punishment for them in hand.

well thats me not going liverpool.

season ticket?anybody want mine?

Then directlly underneath, Blackburn 4 life!!!

Sorry have to see the irony in that!

Neil out Andrei Nesmachny in.

Todd out Zurab in when back!

Ooijer out Nelsen in when back!

Dare i say, all change in central midfield in the transfer window too!

To be honest Arsenal were awesome. We maybe should have had a penalty when it was 3-2. Ah well didn't expect anything from the game. The only positive was Nonda getting a few goals and Derbyshire's great header. Played some ok football at times, but just can't defend against teams running at us.

Let's not forget that we dragged ourselves back into this game and Lehman won it for them with that great save from Pedersen. At 3-3 I'd have backed us to win. We are looking better going forwards than for a while now.

Hughes looked well ticked off at the end and who could blame him after the collapse in the last 15 mins. I think a tubbing has been on the cards for a while; this is not a one-off problem. I also thought Arsenal were taking the p1ss at times, and our ex dogs of war did nothing to stop it. Tea pot throwing time, methinks

Think some people here are off their rocker... could easily have ended 3-3 bar Lehmans great save from MGP. Once we go 4-2 its bound to deflate the lads and sadly we caved in after IMO we put in a great performance for 85 minutes and matched Arsenal. I mean do we expect Andy Todd and Michael Gray to cope with RVP, Hleb et all? We are weak at the back and thats to be expected. A lot of positives to take out of the performance today without doubt.

Everyone of the posts above are from certifiable idiots (sorry there are some sensible posts now). Sorry guys but get real. Since when was 17th in the drop zone?

1) Arsenal produced the best performance by any side I've seen in the EPL in the last three seasons. That was alsoi the most enjoyable footballing spectacle of the season so far despite ending up on the wrong end of 2-6.

2) Show me a defender who wouldn't have been skinned by Van Persie for their 4th. Then show me the change from £10m.

2) We had six yes SIX players unavailable today.

3) The reffing decisions went wrong- there was a handball pen not given to us at 2-3 and several dodgy offsides that went against us.

4) Lehman produced four brilliant saves. Brad made one outstanding save and Ooijer's goal line header onto the bar was world class.

We are going to be more than alright by the end of this season and I rather fancy us to get something against Arsenal back at Ewood if Wenger doesn't strengthen his defence in January.

Archived