BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City 0 Rovers 3

colin

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he is apparently, which is good news. Dickov is out injured, which is bad news.

By the way Paal, you coming to this one or still hibernating?

I'm back in business, well rested and ready for an away match again!

edit: Rovers are still unbeaten when I've watched them away this season. :tu:

Prediction:

Citeh 1 - 4 Rovers

Benni 14, 42, 65

Samaras 77

Derbyshire 85

Not sure what your looking for Ricky, but we are doing lunch (1.00pm ) here. Best bring the VISA card though.

You strike me as being a 20/early 30s guy, so maybe looking for a discotheque? If so, I would have recommended the Hacienda if it was still 1988, but alas it's all flats now too.

Try the Comedy store on Whitworth Street Arches for a different night out. Linky

Anyone know if tickets left?

Considering its on tv, the novelty of the new ground has worn off, our fans are generally apethtic and we have 4 away games in a row to finance, i am making the bold prediction that there are plenty of tickets left in our end! Still, ive got mine, my first game back after living in America for 6 months and i think its gonna be a 1-1 draw. Dunn will prob be on the bench as he claims to be fully fit in his interview! :brfc:

Onwards and upwards, McCarthy for us and Darius for them

That twit Lawrenson has finally come out and said it:

Manchester City have been playing really well since Christmas but you wonder whether the day-in, day-out speculation surrounding Micah Richards and Joey Barton will wear them down.

It goes against the grain to go for a Blackburn win but every time they get beaten by Arsenal they bounce back well with a good result.

***NOTICE TO THOSE GOING BY TRAIN ***

Just been looking at trains to and from Manchester

You have to get a bus from Blackburn to either Bolton or Preston, then get the train from there to Manchester

Same both ways - going and coming back

Journey time varies from 1 hour 17 mins to 1 hour 40 mins

Archived