BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 5m

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You froggies never got to grips with Armstrong did you?

How I laughed when Floyd Landis rode away in the Alps last week to blitz the field, and inflict another USA victory in France's only major event in world sport.

Wrong topic, but its mentioned in here-Floyd Landis has now tested positive for a 'banned substance'. There's something seriously wrong going on in that sport.

• 2 weeks later...

Haested playing well?

Hæstad did not have his best game for Norway tonight. He was okay in defense, but did not contribute enough in offence. Made one big mistake that gave Brazil a good chance to score.

MGP had some good corner kicks and one free kick goal from 30m. Apart from that he did not do much.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is it ages since MGP had a good game for the rovers? man Utd away?

rarely does he scare full backs or put a good cross in these days. every corner hit the first man! he seems to shy away from the game and always seems marked.

its not fair to comapre him to d.duff but i thought gally did better than him when he came on.

bring back wilcox!

Is it me or is it ages since MGP had a good game for the rovers? man Utd away?

rarely does he scare full backs or put a good cross in these days. every corner hit the first man! he seems to shy away from the game and always seems marked.

its not fair to comapre him to d.duff but i thought gally did better than him when he came on.

bring back wilcox!

for several months, ped's sole contribution to the team has been scoring goals.he offers little from his set-pieces and gets very few assists.

i wouldnt advocate dropping him, cos his goals are invaluable.

duff used to do everything, goals, assists tracking back etc i remember when dunny played there a few times he offered more and i'd say dunny isnt a left winger.

thinking about it though, theres not many i can think off in the transfer market who rovers could look to bring in....not to replace MGP (bit harsh) but when his form is bad (last 6 month) to bring in and give him a break.

duff used to do everything, goals, assists tracking back etc i remember when dunny played there a few times he offered more and i'd say dunny isnt a left winger.

thinking about it though, theres not many i can think off in the transfer market who rovers could look to bring in....not to replace MGP (bit harsh) but when his form is bad (last 6 month) to bring in and give him a break.

I would say in Bentley, Gallagher and Peter who all can play on the left we should be able to get someone decent to come in and cover. Gally is probably in pole at the moment.

I think the majority of contributors to the message board grossly underestimate Pedersons allround contribution as a hardworking midfielder. I was surprised when Gallagher was brought on for Pederson in the Chelsea game. I thought this weakened the team. Pederson's free kick was one of the few real chances for us in the match and he was unlucky not to score. When you see a team like Chelsea who can defend really well it reminds me how you need a touch of real class to break through.

One thing i dont get is yeah Pederson has been iffy since the start of the season, but preseason and during the season, he has done far more then Steven Reid has, and nobody has mentioned him!!

He scored some valuable goals for us last season, so i think the least he deserves is a chance.

Anyone know what happened to Sergio??

Edit:

I just read that Morten is more used to playing a (4-3-2-1) formation for Norway and used to for Tromso... Interesting...

Archived