BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Congratulations

Typical Mourinho interview after the game today.

Although congratulating Man U, refusing to say they deserved it or were the better team. Also hinted at 'other things' helping United to win the title.

I think that they deserve it from watching them play this season. Having been brought up to hate everything southern it is always a bit of a dilema when Man Utd are up against a southern team as I don't like them either!

I have to say I felt a bit sorry for Chelsea as they walked off the pitch - to get so close and then not to win it must be gutting but then i remembered they have won loads and actually I didnt feel sory for them at all!!!

Hope the Man Ure fans are not too smug!

Chelsea should be well up for the FA Cup final!

Typical Mourinho interview after the game today.

Although congratulating Man U, refusing to say they deserved it or were the better team. Also hinted at 'other things' helping United to win the title.

From the same guy who called Liverpool a 'small club' :blink:

Like Adopted says it's back up north so that will do me just to really###### off those Southern hacks!

'Other things' always help United win the title. They haven't gone too badly against Chelsea this year mind. Maybe if all the decisions had gone correctly on both sides' counts it would have been different, I have no idea. Nonetheless, I feel United deserve it because their football has been much more progressive than Chelsea, who at times are dull.

Irrespective, I for one am NOT happy at all that United have won it, and would much prefer Chelsea to have won it. There is, and most likely never shall be, a team I hate more than Manure.

There's no doubting the best team have won the title this season, as Chelsea were the last.

Love him or loath him, (and I'm certainly in the latter camp) you can't fail to have the utmost respect for RFW's (sorry Ferguson's) record as a manager.

That's the third totally different championship winning side he has built from scratch. A quite remarkable achievement.

There's no doubting the best team have won the title this season, as Chelsea were the last.

Love him or loath him, (and I'm certainly in the latter camp) you can't fail to have the utmost respect for RFW's (sorry Ferguson's) record as a manager.

That's the third totally different championship winning side he has built from scratch. A quite remarkable achievement.

I think that 'from scratch' is quite remarkably generous actually.

With the likes of Scholes, Giggs and Neville having been around for ten years or more, those teams certainly weren't built from scratch.

That's the third totally different championship winning side he has bought is more accurate.

With the likes of Scholes, Giggs and Neville having been around for ten years or more, those teams certainly weren't built from scratch.

That's the third totally different championship winning side he has bought is more accurate.

The north-south divide is the one solitary silver lining to come out of united winning it, and thats based purely on location of the stadium they play in...everything else comes from down south.

They have been the best team in the land, but to see the dirty southern 'mancs' jumping around makes me sick.

Chelsea are welcome to it again next year.

The north-south divide is the one solitary silver lining to come out of united winning it, and thats based purely on location of the stadium they play in...everything else comes from down south.

They have been the best team in the land, but to see the dirty southern 'mancs' jumping around makes me sick.

Chelsea are welcome to it again next year.

and what about us winning it?

Well, I for one am sick of Chelsea and their boring style, so as much as it pains me im glad Man U won

im also sick of the special one constantly moaning about everything

Exactly right. The difference imo though was the injury to Cech (and to a lesser extent Terry.). Prob the best keeper that I have ever seen and we'd be at Wembley next month but for him.

To Manchester United, Premiership champions 2007.

I'm serious, cup back up north where it belongs.

:rolleyes:

Why do we persist with all this Northern solidarity ######? I couldnt really care where either of the two teams come from, theyre both to££pots. Fair play to united, throughly deserved, but not one iota of me is bothered that its 'back up north'.

Fair play to united, throughly deserved, but not one iota of me is bothered that its 'back up north'.

All together now.

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down......... :rover:

The Maltese Man U supporters are out celebrating - good northern solidarity that.

Ferguson completely confounded me by building a Championship winning side again. But I am as unmoved as I would be by another Chelsea triumph.

Archived