• Samba
    • Warnock
    • bentley
    • Savage
    • Reid
    • MGP
    • Santa
    • McCarthy.

This game is there for the taking, weve sold 2,500 tickets so far so its important the team dosent let the away fans down. I really do think we will spank Wigan convincently and i do think some of the recent underperformers will put a good performance in but tbh im just afraid of Heskey bashing our defence and well Bramble is still there so i guess weve got to put pressure on him every minute of the game as he panics when hes on the ball.

i predict 3-0

cruz

benni

gamst

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For me this is the perfect game to help MGP get some form. He's had some good games and goals against them in the past and I think we should start with him.

Bloody hell, WHY?? He hasn't found form in the last X games, and has only looked better 'cos the rest of them looked worse! Why should this week be any better and why handicap us with having only 10 effective men AGAIN??

OK, this is quite helpful

Away Guide to JJB

I plan to go for a pint in The Swan And Railway, despite the warnings although I may not wear my Rovers badge. Good ale, and 15 mins walk from the away end. Not had any problems ever at the JJB with the locals, in three visits but they can be a tad fractious in my experience.

I think we can win this one, 2-1 and get a hat trick of wins over Mr Cribbins before Xmas.

As long as M Hughes tells Santa to put his shooting boots on this week.

:rover: very easy game turned tough by last weeks poor display,time for 3pts and a few changes to the team.

1-friedal

2-emerton

3-warnock

4-zurab

5-nelsen

6-bentley

7-dunn

8-savage

9-peter if still suspended/tracey/pedersen

10-mcarthy

11-derbyshire :brfcsmilie:

Pretty certain Reid will start for us tomorrow.

We will have to handle a Wigan storm but I doubt Bruce has the tactical nouse to turn us over the way Coppel and Southgate set up Reading and Boro's respective wins over Liverpool and Arsenal. We will have to be seriously off form again for Wigan to get anything out of this one.

Really hope both Benni and Roque score and this time the linesman's flag stays down.

Hope Roque and Bentley score, got them in my Fantasy Football team, tough gameweek as top 4 playing againts each other. I've gone for Bentley as my captain :unsure:

lol. I've gone for Bentley as captain as well. Most people at my works are Bolton & City fans so they were laughing when I told them. However hopefully Bentley will shine and their usual choices of Ronaldo, Adebayor, Gerrard etcc. will draw blank.

1-1 draw.

Go behind to a Koumas goal early. Equalise with penalty in second half.

Archived