BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Race To The Premiership

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching Stoke v Leicester may I request that this thread be re-named....

Race to find out who is relegated from the Premiership next season.

If stoke went up the best money to be made would be to back who ever they played against on a ht/ft bet.Over a season you would be quids in. :rover:

18 points (6 wins in 46 games) between Watford and Leicester.

That is less than or the same as the Derby/Birmingham gap, Arsenal/Everton gap, Everton/Spurs gap or Rovers/Wigan gap in just 37 games.

Dingles finished in the bottom half, 10 points above a relegation spot. I doubt Swansea or Forest will go down nor Leeds if they win the play-offs which I think is rather likely meaning things could be a bit tricky at t'Turf next season.

No pity for Lineker- Leicester were also very sore losers against us at Wembley so being relegated at a manically celebrating Britannia Stadium is rather poetic.

However, I rather fear Palace will win the play-offs and make a decent fist of staying up in the Premier League.

Out of the ones in the play offs I'd prefer HUll or Bristol to come up just to go to some new grounds, but agree with SG194, they're all poor teams who should be propping up the Prem this time next year.

Having been born and still living in Stoke I am very happy that they have managed to end there 23 year??? top flight absence. This is great news for the whole city!!!

Well done to THE POTTERS!

PS Hopefully an easy 6 points to the Rovers too next season!!!!

A goal for Leicester and a few posters on here are in the money with Coventry going down

Just 1 goal, the width of a post and a fingertip away. Still it provided some entertainment.

If stoke went up the best money to be made would be to back who ever they played against on a ht/ft bet.Over a season you would be quids in. :rover:

Might be an idea to bet on QPR coming up next season but one..... or bet on em staying down depending on the odds. If this ZZ rumour has any truth in it he will not come without an open chequebook for players. Must say it'll not matter to those 3 billy big times but hiring him would seem an expensive route to follow though cos he has no managerial experience and certainly none of kick and rush championship football.

bristol are winning, get in there! i hate palace and can't stand their manager!

Warnock will blame the ref no matter what. I remember the utter tool having to be held back at half time in the tunnel at the Millenium when Sheff Utd got horsed off Wolves. 3-0 down after about 20 minutes but all the refs fault. The guys a d1ck.

Archived