BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any new stories building for the Sunday People for tomorrow Nicko? A few hints tonight maybe?

Today's result must only increase the need for Everton to spend in the coming fortnight with the noose tightening around Moyes. Hopefully the opposite isn't true for ourselves and the victory papers over the cracks of needing a new CM and RM, at the least.

GAME - Excellent performance, the big players stood up, thought Roque was superb, many others starred. Still have to say two midfielders are needed. Big boost for the manager...he can sign Fowler and Andrews now and nobody could complain. It's a funny old game. If Baxter scores Robinson gets hammered, then Ooijer nicks it. Deserved it overall.

FERGIE - Master of the wind-up...watch Roque and let everyone know you are there...just in case Tottenham want to push up the Berbatov price. On that form they are equally good. So if he does try it on ask for £25 million. Why not?

TOTTENHAM - Cost me a grand. Like a mug I did them in a five-fold, the other Championship selections all came in. Bentley played LEFT WING!

BURNLEY - Less said the better.

SUNDAY PEOPLE - Some good tales, but nothing Rovers-related.

Just got back from the match and a very happy chappy I was.

The reason why I post this in here is I wanted to pass some info on the Nicko about a spectator in the Rovers, I believe it was the agent Sky Andrews having seen him on TV previously, and he had a young smallish black african young man with him.

I was wondering if this may be a potential signing?

Also, young Santa Cruz and his parents were in the crowd and I had a little chat with a one of our directors who himself has only pirchased 2 season tickets rather than his usual 4 this season.

Oh, and the Marriner was frikkin useless today!

Just got back from the match and a very happy chappy I was.

The reason why I post this in here is I wanted to pass some info on the Nicko about a spectator in the Rovers, I believe it was the agent Sky Andrews having seen him on TV previously, and he had a young smallish black african young man with him.

!

If you mean the guy in the director's box I think that was one of Paul Ince's kids with a friend...

I was wrong in naming this agent as Sky Andrew as it definitely wasn't the same person as in that picture on that website, but I definitely recognised this guy as an agent who I had seen on the TV I am sure.

If you mean the guy in the director's box I think that was one of Paul Ince's kids with a friend...

No, this guy was sat in the lower bullens, I suppose it could have been Annan from that picture but I seem to remember this young man had some kind of small scar on his cheek, his face cheek by the way before anyone says anything!

TOTTENHAM - Cost me a grand. Like a mug I did them in a five-fold, the other Championship selections all came in. Bentley played LEFT WING!

How many times do have to tell you Nicko ...... they never fail to fail. Joke club.

Will probably waste another £50M now.

Fantastic result. Excellent performance.

I don't want to single out anyone, but this was a good team performance. Certain detractors of certain players need to take a good hard look at themselves. Everyone who played today deserves to be a part of the SQUAD. New signings wil ultimately arrive, but ALL on show today can do a job for the CLUB.

And that includes Mr Ince, of course.

Shame on anyone who thinks otherwise!

Come on Rovers! B)

Archived