BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the game live in US - Rovers started shaky, then dominated the rest of 1st half. The free kick that led to their goal was not justified and Robinson should have done better but it was a great free kick to equal Dunny's great goal, their 2nd was bad defending also they were queuing up to head it, Roque's goal was great ball from warnock and lescot just let it by.

The winning goal was in 94min and was warnocks great ball in , nelson off the post and Andre follwed up and smashed it in from 2 yards - his first goal for us!!!!

Ince was grinning like a cheshire cat - still not sure about him but he's won this one so WELL DONE INCEY!!!

By the way it was a great game.

Fergie was in the stands today because he thought that Simpson would play and he wanted to see him...bad miss...

But then after the game Fergie and Ince will talk about Paul Scholes move to rovers.

I agree with Konchesky...he's ######!

Fergie was in the stands today because he thought that Simpson would play and he wanted to see him...bad miss...

But then after the game Fergie and Ince will talk about Paul Scholes move to rovers.

I would love to think both those things were true. :tu:

Great result rovers - well done Incey!!

Watching the players today, i didn't see any sign of them being short of spirit or of any rift in the camp, which is what the papers wud want us believe and indeed many people on here chose to believe. once again NICE ONE INCEY!

fergie was not there to watch rsc. any player that he is after has already been tapped and they are well down that road...berbatov is the man and it is a done deal. his comments are just a ruse.

he was most likely there to watch two good teams that he needs to take points off and witness another of his protoges make his debut as a premier league manager. i'm sure that as much as many brfc fans hate mufc and saf from a footballing sense much could be gained from an amicable relationship with that canny scot...scholes, giggs, simpson....

let's hope that today's result gets fans focused on supporting their team and not publicly denouncing it.

Fergie probably was there to have a look at RSC, but more likley thought it would be a good chance to refamilarise himself with one of the premier leagues new mangers and the style of play of his team. Don't think he had much chance to get down to many MK Dons games last season.

Just scholes? Not Giggs as well, anything less just wont do! I bet he could sneak in Fowler and Andrews on the back of them!

Archived