BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What Do People Do?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every childs dream after footballer, I work in a shop which sells video games. Unfortunatly I dont get to play them all day and like all retail work its long hours/little thanks for not great salary. Just started back at college too(I liked to mess around when I was younger) with the overall aim of going to university and have found out a lot about myself. Still havn't got a clue what Id like to do yet.

University of Never Clean Little Eeijits And Nobs.

Having played that university's basketball team in November last year i can vouch for that being true, they behaved like little children and most of them looked like they'd never seen a shower. Off topic but fact.

I got a TEFL a few years back- i've been teaching english to middle school (12-15 year old) students in Seoul for over a year now.

Also do some private tutorig for extra cash. Money is good, they pay my rent and health insurance. Great place to be right now after graduating with no immediate plans. Korea has its faults of course and its not always easy being so far from home, but I couldnt have the standard of life i do here if i was back in the UK. Plus Korean women are stunning.

Some students know about Rovers, I taught them a bit more of course. But the only footy on TV out here is teams with koreans in them - Loads of Park JI sung, Seol Gi Hyeon at Fulham and Kim Do Hyeon at West Brom. Not seeing rovers is one big disadvantage.

I got a TEFL a few years back- i've been teaching english to middle school (12-15 year old) students in Seoul for over a year now.

Also do some private tutorig for extra cash. Money is good, they pay my rent and health insurance. Great place to be right now after graduating with no immediate plans. Korea has its faults of course and its not always easy being so far from home, but I couldnt have the standard of life i do here if i was back in the UK. Plus Korean women are stunning.

Some students know about Rovers, I taught them a bit more of course. But the only footy on TV out here is teams with koreans in them - Loads of Park JI sung, Seol Gi Hyeon at Fulham and Kim Do Hyeon at West Brom. Not seeing rovers is one big disadvantage.

Christmas in Munich next year. the karpfenwinkel is booked already till the 26th

Part IT Manager, Part PHB, Part web developer, Part jack-of-all-trades master-of-none techie at a small software development house.

Which reminds me, I need an apprentice Web designer/web developer/web monkey/office tea maker. Ideal for somebody leaving school/college with an interest in web design and IT in general but no idea how to get into the industry. Based in Bradford. Money won't be amazing, but it's a step on the ladder (and you get me as your boss :) ).

Marketing Co-ordinator / Environmental Manager / I.T Manager / Some surveying and estimating duties too at a medium sized construction company in Preston. Jack of all trades me.

Still unsure what i want to do at 25. Would like to be an estimator or QS but with us letting people go i doubt that is going to happen at the min.

Part IT Manager, Part PHB, Part web developer, Part jack-of-all-trades master-of-none techie at a small software development house.

Which reminds me, I need an apprentice Web designer/web developer/web monkey/office tea maker. Ideal for somebody leaving school/college with an interest in web design and IT in general but no idea how to get into the industry. Based in Bradford. Money won't be amazing, but it's a step on the ladder (and you get me as your boss :) ).

I work in a software development team in Lancaster and I am looking to hire an awesome senior .net (c#) web applications developer. Great working environment, great colleagues and recension proof. PM me if you're interested.

Archived