BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shearer Next Newcastle Manager

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say part of me will always want Shearer to do well. He was my hero and I'll never forget the joy he gave me,but...

...Newcastle in the championship would be sensational. Please make it happen. Villa away is a minging fixture for them. I think Hull have done enough.

Newcastle should finish above Rovers every year - so having them in the division below is good news.

Newcastle should finish above Rovers every year - so having them in the division below is good news.

I disagree with this, Yes newcastle have a bigger ground than us and yes they get more fans.Some would deem that enough for them to be called a massive club.

But just cause they are a bigger club than us does not mean they are a better club.

I disagree with this, Yes newcastle have a bigger crownd than us and yes they get more fans.Some would deem that enough for them to be called a massive club.

But just cause they are a bigger club than us does not mean they are a better club.

I never said that Newcastle were a better club. I simply said they should finish above us.

They have a 50,000 seater stadium, they are a major city, more power in the transfer market, can pay Michael Owen's wages - the list would go on.

Reading that Newcastle forum is just so funny. This is just brilliant, and im soooo loving it. One week Shearer is the new messiah, this week he is all covered in brown stuff, and so are Newcastle. C'mon Villa and C'mon Hull!

Martin O Neill is dutybound to provide the whole of football with the biggest laugh since ManUre got relegated in the early 70's.

If he doesn't manage it, I think he should be put in stocks in the Tower of London for twelve months.

Come on Villa! :P

villa have lost the plot since christmas..............or more accurately since they signed heskey. A club that is screaming out for a proven poacher that had a hit and miss carew a could'nt hit a barn door agbonlahor..and so they sign heskey?

as shabby and crap as the spuggy lovers are i can see villa maybe only getting the odd goal which will mean a nervous afternoon as a draw will undoubtedly keep them up!

newcastle without there best defender wont help there case aswell..

villa have been very average since christmas-largely down to losing martin laursen-who was brilliant for them-also the fact agbonlahor for me is overated..

it should be a entertaining game-newcastle need something-villa are good on the break-should be a good game...

i really hope newcastle go down..it would be sooo funny-and im sure sam allardyce would love it aswell..if sam allardyce was still in charge they wouldnt even be in this mess..

Guest Vinjay606
i really hope newcastle go down..it would be sooo funny-and im sure sam allardyce would love it aswell..if sam allardyce was still in charge they wouldnt even be in this mess..

Some of their fans would probably rather be relegated than have him in charge. I can't really say I'm president of his fan club but wouldn't quite go so far to say that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21366521/

Another story regarding recent rumours of Shepherd/Newcastle takeover.

villa have lost the plot since christmas..............or more accurately since they signed heskey. A club that is screaming out for a proven poacher that had a hit and miss carew a could'nt hit a barn door agbonlahor..and so they sign heskey?

as shabby and crap as the spuggy lovers are i can see villa maybe only getting the odd goal which will mean a nervous afternoon as a draw will undoubtedly keep them up!

Always puzzled me, that. I've NEVER rated Heskey. Probably the founder of the Big Club Diving School (which includes, of course, Birmingham...).

Heskey has been crap throughout his career. Even the inconsistent Beattie is a better player.

Aston Villa, your fans threw a brick at my brother in law and dislocated my sister's jaw, but I'll forgive you if you win the last game and send the barcodes down.

Not sure of the bonus money for your league position but I reckon this alone stops you doing anyone any favours..If Villa lose a place for doing Newvastle a favour out of pity it may cost them a Million or so..

Aston Villa, your fans threw a brick at my brother in law and dislocated my sister's jaw

Was that last season 07/08? Because I was walking past when a load of Villa fans appeared to be throwing bricks at fellow Villa fans, although I wasn't totally sure at the time. God knows why the coppers stood there and let it happen.

Archived