BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Confederations Cup

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were Gabby Logan and co. flicking their beans over Spain again? I know it was only New Zealand, but they never mentioned anything about any of their players and didn't even bother showing the team line up. They just spent the build up cooing over the Spanish team like a bunch of 14 year olds meeting Zach Efron. Very disrespectful if you ask me, and further proof that Gabby Logan is rubbish.

Finished 1-0 Spain, and for what I'd seen of it (stuck at work so watching it on BBC website ;) ) Iraq didn't really been park the bus and they made some good plays just couldn't finish. Spain didn't seem to be at top gear for parts of the game.

Looking forward to match tonight, I'm sure it'll be a right classic :rolleyes: (if it was rugby perhaps)

• Backroom

It just showed the South African team turning up at the stadium on BBC3 singing and dancing, was quite a sight to behold actually

• Backroom

Last year this match would have featured two rover's players as captains, sadly only Elrio is in either squad and he probably wont get on the pitch.

Its a much better performance from SA thus far. We playing some neat football, and our left back Tsepo Masilela is doing well.

is van heerden on the bench Iceman?

Yeah he is on the bench. Cant see him coming on as the coach might decide to keep things tight. Im not happy with Joel Santana though, his tactics is baffling and very confusing.

• Backroom

No reason to worry he's still a young lad.

Is it me or is pieenars contributions vastly exagerrated by the commentators? Every time he touches the ball they fawn over him

Snap up the left footer, Shabalala or thats how his name sounds.

Aah Simphiwe Tshabalala. He is a menace down the left, quicker than Perdersen, and more skillful. He certainly aint afraid to take on a player. Once again, ill stress on the lad Modise that he is a classy player who might join Pienaar at Everton.

Archived