BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reserves

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Formica or Rochina - and Dunn is out.. this must mean that they will play a part v Fulham, surely.. OR they are not even fit to play tonight.

Comms said they both picked up knocks in training. Very coincidental - I'd assume they're going to be on the bench on Saturday.

I would LOVE to see Kean send a few players down to play this match by the way.. gamst pedersen, andrews, emerton in particular. I'd tell them to play until they've impressed me with hard work and shown that they are miles apart from that level, after walking around for the majority of the ninety on Saturday. If that takes twenty minutes, fine. If it takes ninety, fine.

and yes, I know it would have been a decision made in affect. But it would be a great signal to the fans, after all that smooth talking lately.

MGP is a quality player and too good for BRFC i have been told a couple of times over the past week by "Man United fans" who obviously live in a Manchester United bubble and remember the odd good goal he scored a few seasons ago. :rolleyes:

It would bring them back down to reality playing at this level. Andrews would maybe struggle. :unsure:

Im watching Stoke V WBA instead now.

MGP is a quality player and too good for BRFC i have been told a couple of times over the past week by "Man United fans" who obviously live in a Manchester United bubble and remember the odd good goal he scored a few seasons ago. :rolleyes:

Jim's a secret Red Devil?

• Backroom

2-1 win tonight, rochina and Kalinic.

Interesting selection problem now.

Both teams end with ten men. Goulon sent off, gonna miss him.

Shouldn't be a problem really, Kalinic has to start the next game with Roque and Rochina as back up

Shouldn't be a problem really, Kalinic has to start the next game with Roque and Rochina as back up

I believe, based on the rotation policy, that it's Benjani's turn to start. Not sure why you think form would affect anything when it comes to striker selection.

• Backroom

I believe, based on the rotation policy, that it's Benjani's turn to start. Not sure why you think form would affect anything when it comes to striker selection.

We agreed in the pub on Saturday that all strikers names are in a hat with starters chosen at random - apart from Roberts he has a place nailed down

We agreed in the pub on Saturday that all strikers names are in a hat with starters chosen at random - apart from Roberts he has a place nailed down

It does seem like this is the case. It's a sign that Kean is struggling to know his best team/formation.(some might say it shows he is a bit clueless). The biggest problem is that chopping and changing every match isn't a great thing to be doing.

I'd start with Niko, possibly with Roque. I wouldn't have Roberts anywhere near the starting eleven. He is best used as an impact sub, either that or not at all.

Just watched Goulon's sending off on the highlights.

Gives the Wolves player a big kick in the ribs after the ball has long gone and then smacks him around the face after he's got the red card.

Quite unbelievable and a complete lack of discipline.

• Backroom

Just watched Goulon's sending off on the highlights.

Gives the Wolves player a big kick in the ribs after the ball has long gone and then smacks him around the face after he's got the red card.

Quite unbelievable and a complete lack of discipline.

Where did you see the highlights?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived