BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Away

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classy.

Not a hint of trouble thus far. A crushing disappointment for many of you, but there you go.

It seems those giddy predicitions have gone the way of us getting stuffed every week.

you cant blame rovers fans for thinking it'll kick off.

you trashed your own town in 2000.

at the cup game, at your hovel, there was a couple of pitch invasions and long after the whistle... people in the james hargreaves battled with riot police, as they tried to get to our stand.

there's been no trouble so far... A/ because the premier league is new and exciting to you all

and B/ youve been winning.

lets so if it changes after a few heavy home defeats.

teams cant keep missing penalties! :lol:

for the record my burnley supporting mates have been to every game and admit they have been lucky so far.

they are not complaining.

they find it hilairious that burnley long periods without the ball, create far less chances than the opposition and still manage to win.

they find it hilairious that burnley long periods without the ball, create far less chances than the opposition and still manage to win.

The same as what the Bunleh fans on here keeping telling us - yet still some Rovers fans on here can't get in into their heads and continue with repetitive drivel.

Times may change over the season but for the moment all I see is our near neighbours coping well with what they have and enjoying it for as long as it lasts.

Classy.

Not a hint of trouble thus far.

:lol: Like iv said before - If Burnley think that their wont be trouble with a segregated stand, then lets just wait and see - I will GAURANTEE it will kick off at some point.

Just give us the 4000 tickets and lets make it a hot atmosphere!

:lol: Like iv said before - If Burnley think that their wont be trouble with a segregated stand, then lets just wait and see - I will GAURANTEE it will kick off at some point.

Just give us the 4000 tickets and lets make it a hot atmosphere!

you starting it Hughesy? :P

after last nights issues expect an outer cordon at Blackburn, an inner cordon at Accrington, another cordon at Nelson beofre 4 inner rings of steel approaching the t'urd, strip search on the cricket field, followed by multiple searches upto the turnstyles and a ticket check as you enter the ground :D

after last nights issues expect an outer cordon at Blackburn, an inner cordon at Accrington, another cordon at Nelson beofre 4 inner rings of steel approaching the t'urd, strip search on the cricket field, followed by multiple searches upto the turnstyles and a ticket check as you enter the ground :D

And that's just for next weeks reserve fixture at Accy :o

you starting it Hughesy? :P

Not me.

Maybe....but that doesnt stop wooden seats being snapped or ripped up and thrown accross to one side of the stand does it :lol::lol:

Look at the date of that article and then it talks about the upcoming opening game of the season against Man City :huh:

The original article was in a LET pull out before the season started!

Interesting reading on ClaretMad; hopefully the club are sitting firm. Just 3,000 will be fine. Will they have to leave the bottom tier empty though?

dont need to- just spilt the stand half and half with a huge no mans lans segregated off.

Turnstiles at the DE are apparently half and half, so rovers fans could simply enter round the back of the riverside, burnley form the darwen end coach park.

Simples, and safe. (or at least safre than the split stand at turf morgue- after all, Tthe DE was designed to be split if needed)

John Williams- listen to the fans!

They're getting desperate!!!!!

I can smell the fear

Just a couple of quotes from the Clarrotsmad thread!

Desperate, fear... do me a favour :lol:

As for a DE split, the only way it can be done is 50/50 down the middle due to segregation issues outside the stadium. If what's being said is true then Well Done Rovers for trying to get us a better allocation and telling them they will get the same treatment if they insist on giving us half a stand of just over 2,000 tickets.

Also on the dingle board they are saying we should give them all the stand to prevent fans travelling without tickets, but surely that works both ways? :rolleyes:

Talk about numpties - have the cheek to say Rovers are spitting their dummy out at not being allocated a bigger allocation then start whingeing on about having to move.

On another note as I may have missed it - but has it definitely been mentioned officially (as 1 of the 4) that they would be getting the whole darren end or has that just been conjecture.

And as for outsinging us - pick me up of the floor perlease!!!

For me they can have the whole end as long as we get teh whole CF - as it will make for better atmosphere in both games.

On another note as I may have missed it - but has it definitely been mentioned officially (as 1 of the 4) that they would be getting the whole darren end or has that just been conjecture.

Season Ticket holders in the Darwen End have been told that this game is not included in their ticket. However I don't think it has been said anywhere that Burnley get the full end. Rovers had to annunce the four 'non-included' games before the season and probably included Burnley as they didn't know what the plans would be.

Rovers splitting the Darwen End, giving Burnley the minimum tickets and then putting home fans in there does not contradict anything that they have officially said.

Talk about numpties - have the cheek to say Rovers are spitting their dummy out at not being allocated a bigger allocation then start whingeing on about having to move.

And as for outsinging us - pick me up of the floor perlease!!!

For me they can have the whole end as long as we get teh whole CF - as it will make for better atmosphere in both games.

The remaining 3 games when DE St holders have to move have not been officially announced as far as I am aware. People are just assuming it's Liverpool, manure and the b*stards

The remaining 3 games when DE St holders have to move have not been officially announced as far as I am aware. People are just assuming it's Liverpool, manure and the b*stards

They have been announced as the 3 games you mention. What has not been announced is that the away fans will get the full end. With Liverpool and Man U they obviously will.

Archived