BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

Can't believe this. So not only is his mate a dingle, he's a bloody student. A clever one at that. Does he study at Manchester Uni? No, Leeds. Typical. And what's he studying? Something respectable like media studies? No, bloody chemistry. So he has zero social skills.

Media studies??? Respectable??? More like biggest waste of time and money possible, ranks up there with a degree in sports studies.

Best laugh I've had all week. :lol: Yes it has been dull..........

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Y Hu

Media studies??? Respectable??? More like biggest waste of time and money possible, ranks up there with a degree in sports studies.

Best laugh I've had all week. :lol: Yes it has been dull..........

I'm so happy to hear that. I could feel that you wanted me to reach out to you and heal you. And, I could... Oh, hold on. Wrong forum. Sorry, I'm switching between messageboards. Must remember not to post to brfcs.com and treehuggers.com at the same time.

Now... Back to the topic. Hmm, was it Wayne's wind-up? Or was it Wayne's folly/persecution? Nahhh...

Bring on the dingles.

Probably for the best buddy.

Don't take the harsher criticism you've got too seriously, no harm done in the end.

Now spend the next 16 days trying to get out of your prior engagement so that you can get on yourself and watch us do them!

i'm doing a medical trial in leeds so i'll be out of commission from 15th to 27th, going to thailand for new year with the money

Medical trial? :huh: Thailand? :huh:

Can anybody smell a lady-boy operation here? :glare:

Don`t worry about the grief you`re getting on here Wayne. I still love you long time :blush:

(p.s. i think it`s a disgrace you`re letting a dingle use your seat. I`m sure you could`ve lent/sold it to somebody on this site who needs a ticket)

Anyone have an official figure on how many tickets have been sold for this game?

Well after looking at Onerovers I have counted the following (wont be doing it again as my eyes are burning now!)

Jack Walker Stand

Lower (BBE side) 23

Lower (D/E side) 180

Upper (BBE side) 61

Upper (D/E side) 230

TOTAL............494

It's showing all other stands as sold out but not sure the family stand was made available online at-all so may be a few left in there too.

Give it to a ROVERS FAN Wayne!!

this is going to be amazing.

this one (1) seat is going to be almost as popular as the game it self.

WHO WILL POPULATE IT :brfcsmilie:

hopefully sky cameras pick up on it :blush:

Has anyone seen the recent "Bring on...." dvd, with Juan Simon Garner doing the presentation? My question is, he says he took in 1983, 2 pens at Ewood at the Darren End. My 8 year old mind at the time, thought it was the Blackburn End, both scored but one retaken, cos their 'keeper hoofed it into the pre John Lewis Nuttall St Stand after the retaken one. I was in the BBE enclosure and it sailed over me, the miserable sod.`

Has anyone seen the recent "Bring on...." dvd, with Juan Simon Garner doing the presentation? My question is, he says he took in 1983, 2 pens at Ewood at the Darren End. My 8 year old mind at the time, thought it was the Blackburn End, both scored but one retaken, cos their 'keeper hoofed it into the pre John Lewis Nuttall St Stand after the retaken one. I was in the BBE enclosure and it sailed over me, the miserable sod.`

Deffo the Darwen end, have it on an old video tape somewhere, the inbreds just loved it lol!!

Deffo the Darwen end, have it on an old video tape somewhere, the inbreds just loved it lol!!

I would deeply deeply love to see that video tape. I went to that game, but it all seems such a blur now.

Is there any way you can upload it onto Youtube?? :brfc:

:rover: thanks for that :brfcsmilie:

Waggy got to agree with SG194, why should the people who have forked out £150 quid for season ticket not get

to see biggest game of the season...you d rather dingles have their seat...shame

PS The only mistake was not publicising this earlier to people with a buying history and we would have sold more season tickets

Enjoy the game from the pub, us real supporters will be travelling from all corners

I would deeply deeply love to see that video tape. I went to that game, but it all seems such a blur now.

Is there any way you can upload it onto Youtube?? :brfc:

I'll see what i can do, i'll have to find it first, it was just a clip taped off the old northwest news or whatever it was called at the time by my old man. I dont remember it showing the roof incident though lol!

Archived