BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so gutted i'm gonna miss this and (cue backlash) i'm lending my season ticket to my mate who's a burnley fan. Dont worry he wont be singing and shouting

It wont be that obvious then will it ? is he planning on wearing gloves to hide the 6 fingers ?

What happens when his fervour gets the better of him and he orgasms when the dingle team is read out and he gets a good hiding and gets kicked out, the ST gets taken from him and you get banned ?

Silly mistake and schoolboy error Wayne boy

i'm so gutted i'm gonna miss this and (cue backlash) i'm lending my season ticket to my mate who's a burnley fan. Dont worry he wont be singing and shouting

You do realise you could be done for man-slaughter don't you? ;)

Last looked on the Rovers ticket web site a couple of days ago - and these tickets are selling quickly. I would suggest anyone that wants a ticket gets in quick.

Lets hope that there aren't too many away fans infiltrating the home areas (in reality there will be some). It would be great if we sell enough that they have to put the remaining non-season ticket seats in the DE up for sale.

If tickets are going so well - why not offer a reduced price season ticket - say £120 to allow for the matches already played. For those interested in paying in excess of £30 for a ticket just for the Burnley match it would make sense.

Disgrace !!!!! I'd ban you for life.not messin either.would you hire your mrs out as well!? What happens if the scum score and a riot ensues how proud will you be?

i have mates on the dark side but i would NEVER EVER GIVE THEM MY TICKET.

Won't happen. The turnstiles for the top-tier will be in the dingle-buffer 'green' zone.

They are immediately next to the lower tier turnstiles so they won't be in that zone - these tickets should be put on sale when the remaining JW seats sell out.

A bit of nostalgia here - anyone else remember the bloke with the beard who stood on the old BBE wearing a Burnley bobble hat, topped with a plastic dog turd?

Hes a mate of mine from Clitheroe and still has that hat to this day!!! Its his pride and joy and could make an appearance again on the 18th!!!

It wont be that obvious then will it ? is he planning on wearing gloves to hide the 6 fingers ?

What happens when his fervour gets the better of him and he orgasms when the dingle team is read out and he gets a good hiding and gets kicked out, the ST gets taken from him and you get banned ?

Silly mistake and schoolboy error Wayne boy

He's not an idiot, he's not the type to get over excited either and i'm sure he'd be weary of going nuts infront of rovers fans

Ah cool - what row and seat?

I used to sit in there....

lower e02 18-55 ..... am I warm Waynerover? :o

Moral of the story is you should be more careful what information you put on the internet.

Archived