BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

Although I am more concerned about our well being, I am looking forward to our poor neighbours down the road visiting the likes of Anfield, The Emirates and Old Trafford to see what sort of a trouncing they get and watching them slide down the slippery slope of the road to relegation.

They have been there as well. But the mancs will be after revenge for a bad away day.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whahay! I'm back. I'm over it, nearly a month later. My therapist says I'm doing well.

God we were awful. For 8 minutes we looked good, then we were a shambles. We fully deserved to get beaten. A good side - with any ambition - would have racked up double figures against us that day.

Still above you, still 10th and still loving the 'Premier League experience'.

took you long enough eh. :wstu:

Although I am more concerned about our well being, I am looking forward to our poor neighbours down the road visiting the likes of Anfield, The Emirates and Old Trafford to see what sort of a trouncing they get and watching them slide down the slippery slope of the road to relegation.

They have been there as well. But the mancs will be after revenge for a bad away day.

I give up then... Apologies.

I take great pride in knowing very little about the six fingered freaks for the end of the 65.

• 2 weeks later...

:rover: i quite like owen coyle,but he certianley has the dingle attitude now,i nearly puked when he said on motd that they deserved a result at ewood :rolleyes::brfc:

After each away defeat he keeps saying the same things:

We deserved a result

We didn't deserve to get beat

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

2 big games coming up, Fulham and Arsenal at home, lose those and the Christmas slide will be well under way :D

:rover: just seen roy hodgson walking through rishton,they must be stopping at the dunk,told him he better stuff the dingles today,he did not sound very confident but i gave him a few tips :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

:D away win it is then!

:rover: i quite like owen coyle,but he certianley has the dingle attitude now,i nearly puked when he said on motd that they deserved a result at ewood :rolleyes::brfc:

I did too but he is turnung in to a bit of a whiner. Has lost his honesty in assessing the games I used to respect that. Now he sounds a bit of a plonker.

I did too but he is turnung in to a bit of a whiner. Has lost his honesty in assessing the games I used to respect that. Now he sounds a bit of a plonker.

Managers not being honest in their after match assessments are always on dodgy ground. Fans aren't totally stupid and wont stand for having the wool pulled over their eyes. Hodgson went that way at Ewood towards the end of his tenure and partly lost the fans because of it.

Managers not being honest in their after match assessments are always on dodgy ground. Fans aren't totally stupid and wont stand for having the wool pulled over their eyes. Hodgson went that way at Ewood towards the end of his tenure and partly lost the fans because of it.

The dingles are already deluded, so he can probably come up with any old crap and still not lose the fans...

Hate to say this, but watching tonight, Burnley are better and more attractive to watch than us!!

This is gutting me!!

Nah, not having that.

AT TIMES they are, usually against the top sides, good for them, taking it to the big guns.

But Ive seen them against average sides amd they look no better.

Oh yeah at Ewood we wiped the floor with them.

Our problem is consistency and a chronic lack of quality when the first XI is not on display.

Really? I think overall so far this season Burnley have played the better football. We are one of the worst footballing sides in this league and have only played really well in a selection of games so far.

Yes really.

When we have our best XI playing we can match most sides, and I really believe we are on to something.

However, outside that top band of player, we are a total ragbag, with players that seem to have lost all basic football ability.

• Backroom

Got to agree with Eddie and Kelbo, we have the better team but they have the better manager and thus they approach the game in a preferable way (in my opinion) to us.

We know what happened to West Brom though which is why a balance is needed.

Got to agree with Eddie and Kelbo, we have the better team but they have the better manager and thus they approach the game in a preferable way (in my opinion) to us.

We know what happened to West Brom though which is why a balance is needed.

I'm not sure if they have the better manager, I wouldn't go that far, but they have a manager better suited to his team. Coyle has built a side that can play decent football and they go about their business. They aren't a great squad, so sometimes they get played off of the park, but sometimes they'll win.

We have a manager who only knows one way as well and at Bolton he managed to make a success of that by crafting a side. It didn't work at Newcastle because he wasn't able to do that and it isn't really working here because our team isn't suited to it and I actually think we are winning in spite of him, not because of him. Now he may build a team more suited to the Bolton style over time, but by God I hope he doesn't.

I'm a very strong believer in the fact that most managers have a team. That is why very few managers make a success of themselves at multiple clubs. Look at our last two managers, neither Souness or Hughes have thrived outside of Ewood Park.

Archived