BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers

Ben-2000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the official plan for Diouf, and is he doing it. He's not getting told off so you'd presume he's doing as he's told.

Well that's what I figure, but surely they can't be telling him "don't try to get forward, or do anything at all, just pass it back"?

clean sheet, win away from home, against a very physical bolton side, nothing but joy here. good team performance all round but my special mentions go to chimbonda who I thought was doing both the job of left back and left winger very well, liking him more every time i see him play, dunn for that classy finish, jacobson i thought also did well as did samba and nelson, kevin davies for dirtiest player in the PL?

Very good second-half performance, if it hadn't been for Jaaskalinen and Gavin McCann clearing two off the line we'd have been out of sight!

Brilliant second goal, they must have been practicing that on the training ground this week... ;)

Archived