Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Col

nicko

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So sad, those poor kids and Big Col are in for a hell of a tough Christmas :(

'When they came, I gave her a final kiss and put the lid down. That was it for me. A part of me died at that moment.'

Heartbreaking

Really feel for Colin and his family especially at this time of year. He'll need a lot of support.

Makes me so angry the more I read about the circumstances. This should never have happened.

The NHS spokesperson's comments are so insensitive.

RIP Denise

Heartbraking :(

He is such a nice guy, I wouldn't wish this sort of grief and tourment on my worst enemy.

The NHS statement at the bottom has to be one of the most insensitive comments I have read in such circumstances.

Guest Kamy100

Absolutely heartbreaking, I don't mind admitting that I just shed some tears reading that. Stay strong big man, although it won't bring back Denise, I hope that you get the justice that you and your family deserve. That NHS statement at the end of the article is a disgrace.

'I don't know if I did it properly. I don't know to this day if I did it properly, but there isn't a handbook for this. You just think you're doing the right thing and believe you're doing it for the right reason.'

Colin Hendry did everything properly.

Truly heartbreaking story. Hopefully we can all spend Xmas with our families having read this knowing how truly blessed we really are.

RIP Denise.

• Backroom

What a terrible situation to be in. Reading that makes me glad big Col didn't go into the jungle as was speculated, it's far too soon after something as harrowing as that.

Best wishes to the big man.

Blimey, I didn't know half of those things had happened to poor Denise and Colin.

I hope Colin and his family get the justice they deserve. It won't bring Denise back, but they have to fight for the truth.

Life can be mighty cruel sometimes and I hope and pray that Colin and his kids find strength from somewhere.

Nobody deserves to suffer like they have.

God bless them all.

Archived