BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Semi Final Match Preview

You sound like a sorry bunch over there! You should've seen how much snow we have!

This is proper snow mate - not like that pretend wimpy stuff you lot get. Proper snow. Flakes the size of footballs. I'm just waiting for the Ice Storm forecast for this evening.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was suggesting we have the advantage if it goes ahead, as those players would be back for Villa if it's postponed.

I apologise if that is the case, but its not clear with all these posts. And Im still wound up after that numpty Hughesy earlier for some reason. It's being stuck at home with the kids that's done it to me! :lol: And Ive only been here an hour since school closed!

Ignore him, he's thick a pig s***, and feels the need to act as if he is actually apart of the club to make himself feel/appear bigger and more important.

Awwwwwww here he is!! You will find you missed an s off that word :lol: . Who's thick?! :wacko:

Im nothing to do with the club - just a fan mate. I gave them some good suggestions and now I get a few snippets of info & get sent some ideas to see what I think, as a fan - nothing more or less.

Im simply trying to get info for everyone from that contact to help people as quick as possible...... :brfc:

can add to hughsies bumph...cretin...just cancelled with my ex about picking my lad up . phone lost signal and then i see your acting like a prat lying thru your teeth like the oracle you think you are...now ive to ring here again to say i listened to that idiot oracle.

Can I ask how bad the snow is, and before people answer I'm in my 30's and have seen snow 6ft plus in Scotland. Is it drivable or is it that people don't know how to drive on it?

The snow in Pool is not bad at all and really its idiots who haven't got a clue what do to, like the chap I saw doing a drag racer impersonation into the railings at the lights today.

Hughesy thanks for letting us know what you've heard.

This is proper snow mate - not like that pretend wimpy stuff you lot get. Proper snow. Flakes the size of footballs. I'm just waiting for the Ice Storm forecast for this evening.

Haha quality... I was hoping to make this one, not looking too good at the mo :(

Can I ask how bad the snow is, and before people answer I'm in my 30's and have seen snow 6ft plus in Scotland. Is it drivable or is it that people don't know how to drive on it?

Thanks Maji.

Rear wheel drivers will struggle, front wheel - with caution will be fine

Thanks Dulwich :blush:

Awwwwwww here he is!! You will find you missed an s off that word :lol: . Who's thick?! :wacko:

Im nothing to do with the club - just a fan mate. I gave them some good suggestions and now I get a few snippets of info & get sent some ideas to see what I think, as a fan - nothing more or less.

Im simply trying to get info for everyone from that contact to help people as quick as possible...... :brfc:

you said its off....and you said i talk crap.

The snow in Pool is not bad at all and really its idiots who haven't got a clue what do to, like the chap I saw doing a drag racer impersonation into the railings at the lights today.

Its drivable, but not especially an enjoyable one!

The biggest problem with the area when it snows are all the hills. For instance it always snows worse in Blackburn than it does in Preston as Blackburn is higher, then again it always snows worse in Darwen than it does in Blackburn as that is higher, conversely it always snows worse in Rawtenstall/Rossendale than it does in Darwen as they are higher.

Therefore probably everyone on the messageboard is seeing different levels of snowfall.

Those that live on or around bus routes and main roads should be ok to get to Ewood.

Allow me...

Thanks Maji.

Real wheel drivers will struggle, front wheel - with caution will be fine

<_<

Its drivable, but not especially an enjoyable one!

The biggest problem with the area when it snows are all the hills. For instance it always snows worse in Blackburn than it does in Preston as Blackburn is higher, then again it always snows worse in Darwen than it does in Blackburn as that is higher, conversely it always snows worse in Rawtenstall/Rossendale than it does in Darwen as they are higher.

Therefore probably everyone on the messageboard is seeing different levels of snowfall.

Those that live on or around bus routes and main roads should be ok to get to Ewood.

??? based on?? montegue st total gridlock ....just had a call about bus on its side on livesy branch rd(not offiacial btw ..hughsie)....whiteburk jcn jacknifed wagaon.....ice rink wagons abandoned...cars stuck on new bridge..

I suppose, if you like you could call it driveable. I can't get my car out at the moment but that's for me facing uphill. The guy behind me has also been nice enough to park a very considerable 0.2 inches away from my back end.

Now, we are in the transfer window, what happens if we sell three of our squad, they wont be available, neither will any new signings as they werent available at the date of the original game, assuming it was called off!!!

Well, thats my understanding of things, anyone know for sure?

By telling people the games off? When it isn't?

I'm going for a lie down.....

It's not just how bad this fall is - it's what it's lying on top of. Our estate hasn't been clear of snow for just under 3 weeks now. In that time the snow has become compacted and the surface before this recent fall resembled an ice rink - in fact i saw a kid skating on it the other day. There's not much snow here in the ribble valley compared with the amount there was in Blackburn when I left last night, but if it freezes there will be enormous problems for people getting home after the match.

Archived