BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

Just a question but did anyone actually see him throw a water bottle?

The initial reports suggested he squirted water from a bottle and then a day later a female came forward and claimed he threw a water bottle at her.

Do we actually know if he did actually throw anything or are we just assuming so because one person claimed he did?

Honest question, didn't see it myself.

I'm not going to repeat the story but yes he was seen throwing the bottle.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majiball you sad @#/?, get a life and stop serial posting on your mini conquest. You are trying to bluff by making your posts quite beefy word wise, but your posts are bloody awful. You are generally one of the better posters, but every page has about ten responses from you, and it's getting annoying.

Are you a mod?

Do you own this website?

Is there a post limit?

Didn't you even have your own thread exchanging personal insults with another member for over a few pages?

Don't you post loads of crap like backwards insults and the such and silly salgado comments that have absolutely no meaning or real contribution?

Do I give a rats ass on your opinion?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

If its decided by those that matter that my contribution is ###### as you claim then fine, Ban me.

Majiball you sad @#/?, get a life and stop serial posting on your mini conquest. You are trying to bluff by making your posts quite beefy word wise, but your posts are bloody awful. You are generally one of the better posters, but every page has about ten responses from you, and it's getting annoying.

Shillito15,

I would just hope your way with words improves, you are entitled to opinions but to commence a post with you sad @#/?, shows a distinct lack of intellingence!!

However many posts someone makes is totally irrelevant, surely its the content which is the important issue and remember, to you a post may be awful, to others there will be some substance, its opinions and if we were all of exactly the same opinion, there would be little point posting and Jonnolad could sail off into the sunset with Keith Andrews, never to be seen again :lol:

Keith Andrews is a disgrace of a footballer - I actually find myself transfixed at the match watching him, to see how much he actually contributes. The answer is zero - he must have pictures on big Sam as there is no way he deserves to be in the team. I'd be calling doran back and putting keith on the bench rather than watching him play. I was actually shouted down at the everton match for not getting behind my team - I was simply conveying a simple message to Keith that he should leave for the sake of rovers.

I simply can't understand any counter argument to him staying

Keith Andrews is a disgrace of a footballer - I actually find myself transfixed at the match watching him, to see how much he actually contributes. The answer is zero - he must have pictures on big Sam as there is no way he deserves to be in the team. I'd be calling doran back and putting keith on the bench rather than watching him play. I was actually shouted down at the everton match for not getting behind my team - I was simply conveying a simple message to Keith that he should leave for the sake of rovers.

I simply can't understand any counter argument to him staying

So when you watch rovers you concentrate on slagging Andrews of throughout the game ? Yeah that will help won't it. Well done.

Maybe if you shout a bit louder at him he might just think...you know what, for the sake of rovers I will leave...

And as for other fans telling you to get behind your team ? What's all that about ? What is the world coming to !! :wacko:

Its Not Andrews fault he plays, I have asked this question a 100 rimes with little response, please someone tell me what he brings to the team, forget 'he is always fit, forget Trappotini, forget the alleged Hodgson bid for him last year, what does he bring to the team?

Surely a proffessional footballer should have one of the following attributes, heading, passing, tackling, skill on the ball and shooting, ok, occassionally he can shoot, but so can I, Occassionally and I am an old bugger now, please, all who defend hiom, tell me what he brings to the team, its a simple question never to be answered!!

Its Not Andrews fault he plays, I have asked this question a 100 rimes with little response

Possibly because you are asking the wrong people. It's not our fault that he plays.

Write to Sam and ask him; I'm fairly sure he will have an answer for you. He's played him so many times this season, Sam clearly must have a reason; you might not agree with it but it definitely exists, it's just that you don't know what it is. Perhaps he is the expert after all.

I was actually shouted down at the everton match for not getting behind my team - I was simply conveying a simple message to Keith that he should leave for the sake of rovers.

Don't bother getting a seat in the DE - aim here is to positively support the team. He isn't as bad as many make out - and I admit I would only have him on the bench at best (due to his ability to play in number of positions) - but while he plays in blue and white, and puts in the effort (which he does) then he will have my support (or at least I won't chant against him :lol: )

Possibly because you are asking the wrong people. It's not our fault that he plays.

Oh I don't know EIT.

His critics have consistently put an argument forward based on his lack of attributes, why can't his supporters do the same based on his footballing talents? :)

Oh I don't know EIT.

His critics have consistently put an argument forward based on his lack of attributes, why can't his supporters do the same based on his footballing talents? :)

Because both are pointless. The issue for a long time now has been why does Sam pick such a seemingly limited player. By all means say that you disagree with Sam's reasons, but please accept that there must be reasons. Allardyce, of all managers, has reasons for what he does. The fact that you, as self-appointed cheerleader for the Andrews critics, can't work out or accept what they are is your problem, so please stop asking others to solve it for you.

Fully expect to see Keef go out the Ewood exit door THIS summer.

Failure to do so could be damaging to big Sam next season.

Totally agree there.

If Andrews was liked by the fans, or even if they were apathetic toward him, then there could be value in keeping him.

As it is though, it's got the stage where his presence is doing the club more harm than good. His on field contribution isn't anywhere near enough to balance the damage being done to morale in the stands.

I'll very disappointed if he's still here next season.

Because both are pointless. The issue for a long time now has been why does Sam pick such a seemingly limited player. By all means say that you disagree with Sam's reasons, but please accept that there must be reasons. Allardyce, of all managers, has reasons for what he does. The fact that you, as self-appointed cheerleader for the Andrews critics, can't work out or accept what they are is your problem, so please stop asking others to solve it for you.

Touchy.

It was a simple question that you raised. If it's pointless then why raise it?

Self apointed cheerleader? :) Right all along though, EIT ?

Touchy.

It was a simple question that you raised. If it's pointless then why raise it?

Self apointed cheerleader? :) Right all along though, EIT ?

I don't know what's 'right all along' when he's been picked or subbed on by Allardyce 50 times now. 'Right all along' would apply if he'd gone back to MKDons with Ince. The fact that Allardyce keeps on playing him raises a question. Either Allardyce knows nothing about footballers or he sees attributes in Keef that you do not. If you are as insightful about the game as you claim, why don't you explain to us why Allardyce picks him and then refute it? Because you have no idea and neither do I. You just have an opinion like everyone else.

Totally agree there.

If Andrews was liked by the fans, or even if they were apathetic toward him, then there could be value in keeping him.

As it is though, it's got the stage where his presence is doing the club more harm than good. His on field contribution isn't anywhere near enough to balance the damage being done to morale in the stands.

I'll very disappointed if he's still here next season.

But we gave him a 4 year contract not so long ago. How we going to get rid of him if no-one wants him? I think we might just be stuck with him.

I don't know what's 'right all along' when he's been picked or subbed on by Allardyce 50 times now. 'Right all along' would apply if he'd gone back to MKDons with Ince. The fact that Allardyce keeps on playing him raises a question. Either Allardyce knows nothing about footballers or he sees attributes in Keef that you do not. If you are as insightful about the game as you claim, why don't you explain to us why Allardyce picks him and then refute it? Because you have no idea and neither do I. You just have an opinion like everyone else.

"Right all along" means that he's not good enough and never has been - full stop, no matter what Allardyce thinks. Something that the great majority of rovers fans agree on, IMHO of course. The simple question you're getting all worked up about is that some people have asked what his footballing attributes are. That's all.

Oh, and is it a valid question to ask on a Blackburn Rovers M/B? of course it is.

"Right all along" means that he's not good enough and never has been - full stop, no matter what Allardyce thinks. Something that the great majority of rovers fans agree on, IMHO of course. The simple question you're getting all worked up about is that some people have asked what his footballing attributes are. That's all.

Oh, and is it a valid question to ask on a Blackburn Rovers M/B? of course it is.

But asking it 150 times and not once to the person best placed to answer it? Fair enough in the early days but it's idiocy now.

Allardyce CLEARLY sees attributes worthy of a place in his system above those of, say, Emerton. He might put a different weight on them than do you and the majority of fans, but they are there; it's just that you either don't see them or don't value them.

Personally, I don't think he's much good compared to what I think a midfielder should be like, but under Allardyce's system, I think he has a very different view as to what he wants from central midfielders, so I can see why he picks him and doesn't seem in a rush to replace him. Central midfield does not appear to be the key part of our current system; it's good defending and creating half-chances up front from knockdowns that define us at the moment, not playmakers spraying the ball around. If Emerton had played there 33 times rather than Andrews, I don't think we'd be any higher or lower in the league; both are equally capable of running around and watching the ball fly over their heads.

I much preferred watching Tugay, Flitty etc, but Sam clearly isn't going to drop his limited transfer budget on a proven central midfielder, so I don't understand all the angst. If it wasn't Andrews it would be Emerton, Grella or Fatty...whup de do!

Archived